John McCain's affair.

Carol McCain's comment on why they got divordced...

"She did briefly address her divorce to Timberg: "The breakup of our marriage was not caused by my accident or Vietnam or any of those things. I don't know that it might not have happened if John had never been gone. I attribute it more to John turning 40 and wanting to be 25 again than I do to anything else.""

And that means what?

Again, were they seperated and/or in the process of divorce proceedings at the time? Whether or not he tried to make his marriage work is irrelevant. What was the status of the marriage at the time he began seeing Cindy?

Why do you keep calling her Candy? Her name is Cindy. I have never heard McCain refer to her as Candy.... where are you getting that from? Moveon?
Because he saw a CNN interview with Candy Cowley and assumed that was her name.

Seriously, there is no place ever she was known as "candy". It's his own imagination. Just as the RR is supposed to throw him away for his divorce. Total garbage.

Because he saw a CNN interview with Candy Cowley and assumed that was her name.

Seriously, there is no place ever she was known as "candy". It's his own imagination. Just as the RR is supposed to throw him away for his divorce. Total garbage.

I remember back in the 2002 campaign they were calling her that. I know at one point she changed it. I dont know where it is written. There is nuthing wrong with being called Candy is there?

My point is that Republicans would be going APE SHIT if Senator Obama had admited to "Affairs"!

I remember back in the 2002 campaign they were calling her that. I know at one point she changed it. I dont know where it is written. There is nuthing wrong with being called Candy is there?

When her name is CINDY... yes there is a problem with being called Candy. Unless it is a nickname of some sorts, it is insulting to continue to call someone by the incorrect name.

WHO in 2002 was calling her Candy??

When her name is CINDY... yes there is a problem with being called Candy. Unless it is a nickname of some sorts, it is insulting to continue to call someone by the incorrect name.

WHO in 2002 was calling her Candy??

I never took notes. She called herself Candy. Who cares.

I never took notes. She called herself Candy. Who cares.

Apparently YOU care, because you continue to call her Candy despite the fact that you can provide NO evidence that anyone other than yourself is calling her that. I care, because as mentioned it is rude to continue to call someone by a name that is not their own or a nickname they have acquired.

Note: I am not stating that no one has ever called her that, but I have never heard it. Apparently, other than yourself, neither has anyone else. So if you do not have any evidence, then you should discontinue using the incorrect name.

Got it alice?

Other than she was never called that. This kind of "information" tends to make people doubt the veracity of your assertions.

Apparently YOU care, because you continue to call her Candy despite the fact that you can provide NO evidence that anyone other than yourself is calling her that. I care, because as mentioned it is rude to continue to call someone by a name that is not their own or a nickname they have acquired.

Note: I am not stating that no one has ever called her that, but I have never heard it. Apparently, other than yourself, neither has anyone else. So if you do not have any evidence, then you should discontinue using the incorrect name.

Got it alice?

So what, its a nickname. She has been called it plenty and she has called herself it. But if you are offended by it, Ill change it.

Other than she was never called that. This kind of "information" tends to make people doubt the veracity of your assertions.

Ha, because I remember something from 2002, that has absolutly 0 bearing on anything....

You are silly.

If I find something ill publish it, but currently it is just a memory. I did not make it up... but I have no proof right now.

So what, its a nickname. She has been called it plenty and she has called herself it. But if you are offended by it, Ill change it.

Again, if it is a nickname, provide an example of when "she called herself Candy" or when someone else did. You keep saying it has been done "plenty" but are unable to produce ONE example of such?

Understand why we are skeptical alice?

I have seen no evidence whatsoever that she was ever called that by anybody but you. That is the point.

Ha, because I remember something from 2002, that has absolutly 0 bearing on anything....

You are silly.

If I find something ill publish it, but currently it is just a memory. I did not make it up... but I have no proof right now.
No, you are projecting. Show me one thing that has that as her name. If in 2000 she was using the name it would certainly be on the interwebs. You have no proof because you remember incorrectly and we have been telling you this for 50 posts now.

John McCain was married to his current wife less than two months after being divorced from his first wife. He had been with "Candy" for over 6 months at that time.

I wonder how the Christian conservatives feel about this...

I think you should alos mention Chappaquidick, or Bull Connor, if you're going to post some republican/mccain-bashing crap.

That is, if you want to be fair and balanced.

No, you are projecting. Show me one thing that has that as her name. If in 2000 she was using the name it would certainly be on the interwebs. You have no proof because you remember incorrectly and we have been telling you this for 50 posts now.

Maybe, but I still remember it and you can belive me or not. I dont have any proof. I really dont care.

Maybe, but I still remember it and you can belive me or not. I dont have any proof. I really dont care.

you really "don't care" but despite being corrected have continued using the wrong name for 50 posts?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... you would think for a lawyer you would be a better liar than that... with all the practice you get "bending the truth".

Back