John McCain's affair.

So what, its a nickname. She has been called it plenty and she has called herself it. But if you are offended by it, Ill change it.

Is anyone else having trouble believing their eyes? This from the guy who calls Hillary “Hitlerly”???
Is he fucking joking me??
Why don’t you shove it up your ass sideways SF.

you really "don't care" but despite being corrected have continued using the wrong name for 50 posts?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... you would think for a lawyer you would be a better liar than that... with all the practice you get "bending the truth".

Again I do not care, if it offends you Ill call her Cindy. I dont see why all the outrage!!!

Is anyone else having trouble believing their eyes? This from the guy who calls Hillary “Hitlerly”???

Thank you... How did I miss that one!

ROTFLMAO....

Exactly, they can call Senator Clinton Hitlrey all day, but dont call Cindy McCain "candy" heaven forbid!

Thank you... How did I miss that one!

ROTFLMAO....

Exactly, they can call Senator Clinton Hitlrey all day, but dont call Cindy McCain "candy" heaven forbid!
If it was a clever play on her name, I can see it. I doubt anybody would have asked why you were calling her that.

Something like "Sinfulthia" or "Sinner-dee" or something more clever....

Instead you just made a silly mistake and can't admit to it.

If it was a clever play on her name, I can see it. I doubt anybody would have asked why you were calling her that.

Something like "Sinfulthia" or "Sinner-dee" or something...

Its not a mistake, I believe she has called herlsedf that and he has called her that, but I can belive we are still talking about such an insignifigant thing. Especally when others are called derogatory thigns all teh time, and this was not even derogatory.

Something like "Sinfulthia" or "Sinner-dee" or something...

OMG, whatever.

The point is, that your girlfriend told Jarod it was “rude” to call someone a name unless it was a nicname they had once gone by.

After the things he has called Hillary Clinton, God should have sent down a wasp to bite his tongue until it swelled up in his mouth, just for having the hypocritical gall to say something like that.

Fuck SF. Stop trying to cover for him

OMG, whatever.

The point is, that your girlfriend told Jarod it was “rude” to call someone a name unless it was a nicname they had once gone by.

After the things he has called Hillary Clinton, God should have sent down a wasp to bite his tongue until it swelled up in his mouth, just for having the hypocritical gall to say something like that.

This thread has taken an awsome turn.

The guy who calls Hillary Clinton a name all the time attacked me for calling a Cindy the name Candy.

Yeah, in making fun of the idiots that continue to chant the McSame, McFossil etc...

My ass is not as big as your double digiter ass... so sideways does not work for me.

:rolleyes:

OMG, whatever.

:crybaby:

This thread has taken an awsome turn.

The guy who calls Hillary Clinton a name all the time attacked me for calling a Cindy the name Candy.

LMAO... the difference dimwit is that my saying "Hitlary" is

1) An obvious play on her name... much as you and others do with McSame, McFossil etc...

2) I did not make and absurd claim like "I know she was called Candy, she calls herself Candy, she has been called that plenty of times". If you were making an attempt at a play on her name, that is a bit different. But that isn't what you were doing was it Jarod. Darla simply provided you an excuse to duck out of your embarassment.

LMAO... the difference dimwit is that my saying "Hitlary" is

1) An obvious play on her name... much as you and others do with McSame, McFossil etc...

2) I did not make and absurd claim like "I know she was called Candy, she calls herself Candy, she has been called that plenty of times". If you were making an attempt at a play on her name, that is a bit different. But that isn't what you were doing was it Jarod. Darla simply provided you an excuse to duck out of your embarassment.

Candy is not a derogatory name. I would have no reason to make up such a claim. I dont care if she is cindy or candy.

No, I honestly have heard her called that before, but I dont understand why anyone cares...!

because you keep saying that and saying that you have heard it "plenty of times" and that "she calls herself that"... yet you have nothing to back up any of the lies Jarod...

It must be tough being a lawyer... you don't even realize when you are lying anymore.

SF likes to pick fly shit out of pepper and think he's doing something. Usually if you offer him a cookie he stops whinning.

because you keep saying that and saying that you have heard it "plenty of times" and that "she calls herself that"... yet you have nothing to back up any of the lies Jarod...

It must be tough being a lawyer... you don't even realize when you are lying anymore.

Just because I dont have anything to back it up does not make it untrue. But really what motive would I have to lie?

Just because I dont have anything to back it up does not make it untrue. But really what motive would I have to lie?

To cover up the fact that you are a moron?

IF, as you claim, it happened plenty of times... and IF you remember it from 2002 and IF you recall her calling herself that.....

One of those should be easy to find with a simple search of the internet. Yet you have nothing? You don't find that odd?

Back