JOIN THE MARINES...Meet exciting and unusual people AND KILL THEM

The Marines should walk out of the recruiting center, tell the code pinkers, wow you are right. You are unusual people. Does this mean we get to kill you?

The Marines should walk out of the recruiting center, tell the code pinkers, wow you are right. You are unusual people. Does this mean we get to kill you?

ROTFLMAO. Man oh man you conservatives are a fcking riot!!
Killing citizens is like soooo funny.

why do protester girls have to be so ugly...? *sigh*

See ugly protest girls can't get dates ...but instead of having to tell people that they didn't do anything last friday night they can say that they were out protesting.

ROTFLMAO. Man oh man you conservatives are a fcking riot!!
Killing citizens is like soooo funny.

Obviously I was being sarcastic in response to the idiocy that is Code Pink. The point was to SAY it to them, not to actually kill them.

The point is that Code pink seems to be saying that is what Marines do... just go around killing people for shits and giggles.

why do protester girls have to be so ugly...? *sigh*

See ugly protest girls can't get dates ...but instead of having to tell people that they didn't do anything last friday night they can say that they were out protesting.

When was the last date you had?

If I recall correctly it was also a line in Full Metal Jacket. When one of the characters was asked why he joined the Marines he said something to the effect of "I want to travel to the world and meet exciting and unusual people. And kill them."

Obviously I was being sarcastic in response to the idiocy that is Code Pink. The point was to SAY it to them, not to actually kill them.

The point is that Code pink seems to be saying that is what Marines do... just go around killing people for *&^% and giggles.

They didn't say that's just what they do. Its a fact that they they do kill people and if you are being recruited you should understand that killing people will is certainly something that is a possibility.

If I recall correctly it was also a line in Full Metal Jacket. When one of the characters was asked why he joined the Marines he said something to the effect of "I want to travel to the world and meet exciting and unusual people. And kill them."

Here it is:

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!"

- Private Joker

Joker

Back