JOIN THE MARINES...Meet exciting and unusual people AND KILL THEM

She didn't want to go on a second date?

ummmmmmm that wasn't the first.... but I do other things too like play in poker tourmanets and go to bars with the buds + school so i just haven't gotten around to asking her out for a bit. i don't think she'd say no?

ummmmmmm that wasn't the first.... but I do other things too like play in poker tourmanets and go to bars with the buds + school so i just haven't gotten around to asking her out for a bit. i don't think she'd say no?

No follow up phone calls indicative of another date?

That question mark exudes confidence.

They didn't say that's just what they do. Its a fact that they they do kill people and if you are being recruited you should understand that killing people will is certainly something that is a possibility.

Whatever. Try to spin it as you might, that is not how the sign is perceived by many. It is the pinkers calling the marines killers. Why not just equate the marines to Charles Manson? Wouldn't that be funny too?

I talk to her all the time just haven't asked her out for a while. I'm a busy dude babe.

Yeah. Online poker tournaments and hanging out with your buds. that's so much cooler than getting some. I'm sorry I implied otherwise.

Whatever. Try to spin it as you might, that is not how the sign is perceived by many. It is the pinkers calling the marines killers. Why not just equate the marines to Charles Manson? Wouldn't that be funny too?

Actually if you equated them to the people who voted for bush twice, it would essentially be the same thing. And that would be funny.

Actually if you equated them to the people who voted for bush twice, it would essentially be the same thing. And that would be funny.

or you could just equate the code pinkers to a bunch of bitter spiteful fools... that would be funny AND accurate.

Back