JOIN THE MARINES...Meet exciting and unusual people AND KILL THEM

How does that change anything? People are still dead as a direct result of our invasion. Terror attacks are still going on? Nothing has substantially changed. Same $hit different day in Iraq and its oigng to continue to be that way until we leave.
I think we need to realize that if we let them select a government they want, then they will choose an Islamic government. Train them up, as we are doing now, and then let them get it over with.

I see us leaving soon (except for troops in the Embassy), regardless of who gets elected.

ROTFLMAO. Man oh man you conservatives are a fcking riot!!
Killing citizens is like soooo funny.

And you're a fucking idiot, I guarantee you wouldn't have the nerve to say or support those anti American code pick traitors in front of a real Marine. Just because you're a pussy and can't support your country with a few years in uniform, you take your weakness out on others.

I would love to meet one of these codepink cowards

Last edited:
And you're a fucking idiot, I guarantee you wouldn't have the nerve to say or support those anti American code pick traitors in front of a real Marine. Just because you're a pussy and can't support your country with a few years in uniform, you take your weakness out on others.

I would love to meet one of these codepink cowards

And exactly what the fuck would you do?

Holy spin batgirl.... You said Iraq was STABLE. The fact that the terror was coming from the government rather than terrorists should not matter. You think it was peaceful living in conditions that the Iraqi people were starving to death?

Again, is there any EVIDENCE (not opinions) of what the state of Iraq was like in terms of brutal murders/rapes/aggrevated assaults were in any year prior to the war. The closer the better.

As I stated before, which you continue to ignore, is that there is no such reporting that was done. We do not know how many were murdered/raped etc... under Saddam in 2002 or 2003. Why? Why might that be?

You claim there were no brutal murders like this prior to the war. I AGAIN am saying I have not seen any data that shows that one way or the other. I am extremely skeptical of your claim.

So please, show us the statisitcs if they exist..... and not some bullshit political spin from Hitlary, Blix and Annan.

Strawman. I never suggested that Iraq was perfect. But they had a government and infrastructure which the US has destroyed. Yes. Life under the sanctions was MUCH BETTER AND STABLE compared to
the hell the US has inflicted on Iraqi's over the last 5 years.

http://www.refugeesinternational.org/content/article/detail/9679

The UN estimates that almost 5 million Iraqis have been displaced by violence in their country, the vast majority of which have fled since 2003. Over 2.4 million have vacated their homes for safer areas within Iraq, 1.5 million are now living in Syria, and over 1 million refugees inhabit Jordan, Iran, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey and Gulf States.

Despite widely exaggerated reports by the right wing media, todays silent conservtive docile youth has not spat on any soldiers. In fact, the haven't done anything as hundreds of thousands have been killed for GWB's political purposes. They've not even voted.

And that's how the conservatives like their youth.

Back