JOIN THE MARINES...Meet exciting and unusual people AND KILL THEM

We left nam and thousands were slaughtered. You call that protecting the Iraqi people?

there is no good way out.
I was right about the reasons to invade being trumped up, I was right about it turning into a mess,
So just quit carrying water for bush idiot.

You razzed me over the years ridiculing me , and I was right you were wrong and I see no reason to believe you are suddenly right now.

As I said before just like we did in nam Wacko.

It is likely that Iraq will find stability sooner without us there than with us.

I was right about not invading so why am I not right now. You have been wrong all along.

Every blind squirrel finds a nut and we will see in the long run. So keep on stoking your nuts if it makes you feel better.

From one of your sites:

Now, to a case that has received very little attention—Iraqi-American doctor–Rafil Dhafir–was found guilty yesterday of violating economic sanctions against Iraq. The government alleged that Dr. Dhafir illegally raised millions of dollars and violated U.S sanctions by sending funds to Iraq through his charity—“Help the Needy”.

When Dhafir was apprehended in February 2003, Attorney General John Ashcroft talked about the arrest as part of President Bush’s war on terror.—But terrorism charges were never bought against Dr. Dhafir–and instead he was indicted on 60 charges including violating economic sanctions, Medicare fraud and tax evasion. Dr. Dhafir has been found guilty on 59 of those charges–and is apparently the only U.S citizen to have ever been convicted of breaking economic sanctions against Iraq.

whoooaaaaahhhhhhhhh someone was embezzeling. Lets invade!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16035086/
Annan: Life for Iraqis worse than with Saddam
‘They had a dictator who was brutal but they had their streets,’ he says

http://www.haleakalatimes.com/story1986.aspx
Life in Iraq is worse now than under Saddam, Iraqi woman tells MCC students....“At least it was safe then,” said Khamas. “There’s a complete absence of security now.”

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/10/25/iraq-failure.html
The war in Iraq is a "pure failure" that has left Iraqis in a worse state than when they lived under Saddam Hussein, former United Nations chief weapons inspector Hans Blix said in comments published Wednesday.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1086691/posts
Sen. Hillary Clinton said this week that Iraqi women were better off under Saddam Hussein, arguing that when the brutal dictator ran the country women were at least assured the right to participate in Iraq's public life.

Lets see... Blix, Annan and Hillary... yeah, good thing you went with such unbiased opinions.

The Iraqi womans point of view I do take as more relevant. Unfortunately her opinion was taken at the time of some of the worst violence back in early 2006. Anything more current?

Because I just posted plenty of sites showing that Iraq was not stable prior to the war.

there is no good way out.
I was right about the reasons to invade being trumped up, I was right about it turning into a mess,
So just quit carrying water for bush idiot.

You razzed me over the years ridiculing me , and I was right you were wrong and I see no reason to believe you are suddenly right now.

And I said it wouldn't turn into a mess? What a joke. I'll use your logic. You voted for Carter and therefore you are stupid and an idiot so you have no credibility and therefore are wrong regarding everything.

Strawman. I just asked for more recent stories. Some of them were very out dated.

How does that change anything? People are still dead as a direct result of our invasion. Terror attacks are still going on? Nothing has substantially changed. Same $hit different day in Iraq and its oigng to continue to be that way until we leave.

All the way back to carter now huh . This is getting good.
Keep on strokin dude.
:D

can't we blame this on dewey or someone ?

Lets see... Blix, Annan and Hillary... yeah, good thing you went with such unbiased opinions.

The Iraqi womans point of view I do take as more relevant. Unfortunately her opinion was taken at the time of some of the worst violence back in early 2006. Anything more current?

Because I just posted plenty of sites showing that Iraq was not stable prior to the war.

Any instability that existed was 1% of the reign of terror that's happening due to the US assault on Iraq.

From one of your sites:

Now, to a case that has received very little attention—Iraqi-American doctor–Rafil Dhafir–was found guilty yesterday of violating economic sanctions against Iraq. The government alleged that Dr. Dhafir illegally raised millions of dollars and violated U.S sanctions by sending funds to Iraq through his charity—“Help the Needy”.

When Dhafir was apprehended in February 2003, Attorney General John Ashcroft talked about the arrest as part of President Bush’s war on terror.—But terrorism charges were never bought against Dr. Dhafir–and instead he was indicted on 60 charges including violating economic sanctions, Medicare fraud and tax evasion. Dr. Dhafir has been found guilty on 59 of those charges–and is apparently the only U.S citizen to have ever been convicted of breaking economic sanctions against Iraq.

whoooaaaaahhhhhhhhh someone was embezzeling. Lets invade!

The point you asked that I demonstrate was whether or not Iraq was stable or not prior to the election. The point of that particular article is that he was violating sanctions because of the instability in Iraq. Because the Iraqi people were suffering.

Keep reading the other articles. They also show that Iraq was unstable.

I think the point where you are getting confused is in equating "contained and not an immenent threat to the US or his neighbors" to "Iraq was stable prior to the war"

Not one site you posted said anything about Iraqi's being subjected to terror attacks prior to the war. The were mostly centered around the sanctions which we shared responsibility for.

Cawacko it is an imperfect world if it were perfect your ass would be in Iraq.

but we just have to settle with what we can get.

Cawacko it is an imperfect world if it were perfect your ass would be in Iraq.

but we just have to settle with what we can get.

now why would I be in Iraq in a perfect world?

you still didn't answer how us leaving Nam and having thousands slaughtered is a good plan to follow?

Not one site you posted said anything about Iraqi's being subjected to terror attacks prior to the war. The were mostly centered around the sanctions which we shared responsibility for.

Holy spin batgirl.... You said Iraq was STABLE. The fact that the terror was coming from the government rather than terrorists should not matter. You think it was peaceful living in conditions that the Iraqi people were starving to death?

Again, is there any EVIDENCE (not opinions) of what the state of Iraq was like in terms of brutal murders/rapes/aggrevated assaults were in any year prior to the war. The closer the better.

As I stated before, which you continue to ignore, is that there is no such reporting that was done. We do not know how many were murdered/raped etc... under Saddam in 2002 or 2003. Why? Why might that be?

You claim there were no brutal murders like this prior to the war. I AGAIN am saying I have not seen any data that shows that one way or the other. I am extremely skeptical of your claim.

So please, show us the statisitcs if they exist..... and not some bullshit political spin from Hitlary, Blix and Annan.

Note to all:

Apparently STARVING people to death is not torture.

Back