JOIN THE MARINES...Meet exciting and unusual people AND KILL THEM

And how much did you actually win over the last couple of weeks?

ok since last monnnth:

first trip at foxwoods 400
second trip:::::::::: 270
Chopped a 60/60 rebuy at rockingham: 800ish
Online Ive won about 300 bucks

Regarding previous question i went out a week or two before that with my ex/semi girlfriend. that was interesting.

or you could just equate the code pinkers to a bunch of bitter spiteful fools... that would be funny AND accurate.

I have no problems admitting that I'm bitter. When you're tax dollars and reputation as an American are wasted on something that was completely avoidable and unnecessary and has devastating results such as this:

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The images in the Basra police file are nauseating: Page after page of women killed in brutal fashion -- some strangled to death, their faces disfigured; others beheaded. All bear signs of torture.

Why wouldn't you be bitter and spiteful? I personally don't understand how Bush apologists can sleep at night.

ok since last monnnth:

first trip at foxwoods 400
second trip:::::::::: 270
Chopped a 60/60 rebuy at rockingham: 800ish
Online Ive won about 300 bucks

Regarding previous question i went out a week or two before that with my ex/semi girlfriend. that was interesting.

Better yet, how much have you lost?

I have no problems admitting that I'm bitter. When you're tax dollars and reputation as an American are wasted on something that was completely avoidable and unnecessary and has devastating results such as this:

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The images in the Basra police file are nauseating: Page after page of women killed in brutal fashion -- some strangled to death, their faces disfigured; others beheaded. All bear signs of torture.

Why wouldn't you be bitter and spiteful? I personally don't understand how Bush apologists can sleep at night.

funny how you forgot this part....

"After the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, Sawsan says, the situation was "the best." But now, she says, it's "the worst."

"The attacks on the women of Basra have intensified since British forces withdrew to their base at the airport back in September, police say. Iraqi security forces took over after British troops pulled back, but are heavily infiltrated by militias."

Hmmm... I wonder if there could be a correlation.... troops pull out .... violence escalates. Yep, lets pull all the troops out NOW!

I took that into account when factoring in my above winnings... which is total profit... minus 60 from the chopped 60/60.

nothing i can live off of but it's good for a college student like me with few responsabilities

I took that into account when factoring in my above winnings... which is total profit... minus 60 from the chopped 60/60.

nothing i can live off of but it's good for a college student like me with few responsabilities

LMAO....

So much for "ok this thread is not turning into an examination of my personal life "

btw ladyt i was just kidding with my original post, you seem a little high strung or something, just relax, it's all good.

funny how you forgot this part....

"After the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, Sawsan says, the situation was "the best." But now, she says, it's "the worst."
"The attacks on the women of Basra have intensified since British forces withdrew to their base at the airport back in September, police say. Iraqi security forces took over after British troops pulled back, but are heavily infiltrated by militias."

Hmmm... I wonder if there could be a correlation.... troops pull out .... violence escalates. Yep, lets pull all the troops out NOW!

No. I got that....now "its the worst". It sucks. It seems like everything code pinkers and those crazy moveon.org's predicted has come to pass.

That's what happens when you militarily destabilize a region. There's infighting and power struggles. When Saddam was in power it was stable.

btw ladyt i was just kidding with my original post, you seem a little high strung or something, just relax, it's all good.

Not as high strung as your semi ex girlfriend. Does she know you're cheating on her?

We are still in Iraq and this is happening SF. As the occupation force this is our fault.
We are responsible for protecting these people.

Not as high strung as your semi ex girlfriend. Does she know you're cheating on her?

we are broken up now. She's mormon. She is against drinking and poker O_O. And wants me to eventually convert.

Not a good long term situation :)

She's cool though

then why all the calls for pulling out now?

#1) We shouldn't have been there in the first place
#2) Even when we do have heavy military presence there are still terror attacks and the region isn't stabilized
#3) Is there some magical piggy bank that I'm unaware of? By my estimates we can't afford to stay there until the sunni's and shiites work their differences out.

Yeah. Online poker tournaments and hanging out with your buds. that's so much cooler than getting some. I'm sorry I implied otherwise.

It is better to be happy with yourself than have to drown yourself in pussy...don't get me wrong, drowning in pussy is fun-- but you need to be able to have a regular social life too...otherwise you turn into one of those needy people that everyone hates.

we are broken up now. She's mormon. She is against drinking and poker O_O. And wants me to eventually convert.

Not a good long term situation :)

She's cool though

Does she wear magical under pants? I hear they actually have those. or is that an urban legend?

Back