JOIN THE MARINES...Meet exciting and unusual people AND KILL THEM

I think our presence will prolong the violence in Iraq.

and I think Grind is right to avoid the mormon girl.

I think our presence will prolong the violence in Iraq.

So you think our presence will prolong the violence, yet the article suggests the violence got worse when the troops pulled out of Basra, yet you say it is our responsibility to protect them, yet you say we should pull more troops out?????

so you say we are responsible for the people. how do you propose we be responsible for them?

the same way we were responsible for those in vietnam.
that has worked out pretty well since we left. Bush was even over there in Jammies courting trade with them.

I would be so bold as to say the only difference in the murders previous to the invasion of Iraq and after is the presence of American reporters.

So you think our presence will prolong the violence, yet the article suggests the violence got worse when the troops pulled out of Basra, yet you say it is our responsibility to protect them, yet you say we should pull more troops out?????

Absolutely we have broken something we cannot fix. You just think we should keep attempting to glue the egg back together and wait for it to hatch huh ?

I am suprised you learned it was better to go thru doors than try to walk thru walls.
but you whipped that by 3rd grade I suppose.

the same way we were responsible for those in vietnam.
that has worked out pretty well since we left. Bush was even over there in Jammies courting trade with them.

if I remember correctly it didn't go real well for those people after we left.

So you are saying we are responsible for the Iraqi's and we should leave?

Absolutely we have broken something we cannot fix. You just think we should keep attempting to glue the egg back together and wait for it to hatch huh ?

I think we should allow our troops the glue necessary to put the egg back together instead of leaving a mess forever.

actually you are right about that. she wants to get married asap.
I know a ton of Mormons. I've seen it happen time and again. The girls rarely finish college, they get married and drop out. Then they work to convert the husband.

so you say the people there are our responsibility but then you say we should pull out?

I'm saying we made a terrible mistake in going in there. No doubt. We shouldn't have done it. But the reality is that the military cannot effectively clean up this mess. There will always be power struggles there and fighting terror attacks with the military is a waste of time, lives and money. We need to cut our losses and pull out now and provide intel and back up. A US military presense in Iraq will not stabilize the region nor will it stop the infighting. The sooner conservatives wake up to this the sooner we can get out. Its an abuse of power to expect them to be just to fvcking be there b/c we feel bad. The military should only be used with tangible and achievable goals insight.

one of her quotes the other day was:

"I can't wait to get married and cook for my husband all the time"

O_O

not making this up.

I know a ton of Mormons. I've seen it happen time and again. The girls rarely finish college, they get married and drop out. Then they work to convert the husband.

well see now you are showing your ignorance of the topic.. diehard mormons will usually not marry their spouse before conversation because they want to be married in the temple so that they can be sealed and enter the celestial kingdom. You can't do that after the fact.... so if we are talking about diehard mormon girls, it's conversion first.

I'm saying we made a terrible mistake in going in there. No doubt. We shouldn't have done it. But the reality is that the military cannot effectively clean up this mess. There will always be power struggles there and fighting terror attacks with the military is a waste of time, lives and money. We need to cut our losses and pull out now and provide intel and back up. A US military presense in Iraq will not stabilize the region nor will it stop the infighting. The sooner conservatives wake up to this the sooner we can get out. Its an abuse of power to expect them to be just to fvcking be there b/c we feel bad. The military should only be used with tangible and achievable goals insight.

The reality is that the left will not allow the military to become effective in suppressing the insurgents and stopping the violence. The military can handle it if the politicians would stop worrying about news reports and allow the military the flexibility needed to fix the situation.

For instance, letting the military shoot people that are shooting at them instead of having to wait until there is no other choice but to shoot them.

Back