Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

They are just telling the truth, Biden is an old man, too old to be running for President, but they also say the option is a narcissistic felon who lacks a moral compass, can’t blame them for being honest

As I’ve said, people will vote for who they don’t want to be President rather than for the individual candidates

They are just telling the truth, Biden is an old man, too old to be running for President, but they also say the option is a narcissistic felon who lacks a moral compass, can’t blame them for being honest

As I’ve said, people will vote for who they don’t want to be President rather than for the individual candidates
You're a conservative. Maybe you don't want Trump, but you are not a Democrat.

turnout is the key. Sure, for some it is about holding your nose and voting for the one you hate least, but plenty of citizens will simply choose to not waste time with no good choices.

I guess I'm just one of those old guys who didn't realize that you are not allowed to question your candidate about anything, ever, no matter what. Just because 50 percent of Democratic voters do not believe that Biden has the cognitive and physical ability to finish a second term, we are NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION THE ADMINISTRATION ABOUT SUCH THINGS. We are to shut the fuck up and not express our opinions. Because voicing concerns about Biden after the trainwreck is just trying to be a 'cool kid'. Yeah, that's me for sure. This might be the most arrogant, disastrous response I have ever seen from and administration, and rather than quelling concerns, they have let them fester. But don't say anything, or you will be labeled a Trump supporter.

This response is no different than a Trumper believing everything he tells them. Carry on.

I guess I'm just one of those old guys who didn't realize that you are not allowed to question your candidate about anything, ever, no matter what. Just because 50 percent of Democratic voters do not believe that Biden has the cognitive and physical ability to finish a second term, we are NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION THE ADMINISTRATION ABOUT SUCH THINGS. We are to shut the fuck up and not express our opinions. Because voicing concerns about Biden after the trainwreck is just trying to be a 'cool kid'. Yeah, that's me for sure. This might be the most arrogant, disastrous response I have ever seen from and administration, and rather than quelling concerns, they have let them fester. But don't say anything, or you will be labeled a Trump supporter.

This response is no different than a Trumper believing everything he tells them. Carry on.
The primary was held. Biden won. Do you comprehend this?!

I saw the debate. It was not the disaster you punks are hysterical about.
You seem the one in hysterics. What those like me thought of the debate has never been the issue. It’s the impression made overall, and it is not only the debate but other so called signs of decline that before had been passed over. But it’s beginning look like Biden’s nomination is going to survive this.

House Minority Speaker Jeffries stated he supports Biden. He just held a leadership meeting with Democratic leaders.

So, for you punks still bashing Biden--fuck off. You are trying to harm the Democratic Party.

Back