Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

The primary was held. Biden won. Do you comprehend this?!
Of course I do. Do YOU comprehend that half the Democratic party does not believe Biden cna finish a second term? Or are you going to dismiss that as inaccurate polling? Because even if the margin for error was ten points, that is still a shocking figure. If Biden came out today and said he had stage four lung cancer, we should still just give him the nomination, because the process has played out? I don't think so. If there was an open primary process that started today, Biden would not be the nominee. And getting angry because someone is pointing this out doesn't accomplish anything.

Of course I do. Do YOU comprehend that half the Democratic party does not believe Biden cna finish a second term? Or are you going to dismiss that as inaccurate polling? Because even if the margin for error was ten points, that is still a shocking figure. If Biden came out today and said he had stage four lung cancer, we should still just give him the nomination, because the process has played out? I don't think so. If there was an open primary process that started today, Biden would not be the nominee. And getting angry because someone is pointing this out doesn't accomplish anything.
Democrats held a leadership meeting and agreed to support Biden.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries officially endorsed Biden.

So, I don't care about your opinion anymore.

Okay. We're even.

The people voted

You are trusting polls?

Polls are done by corporations

I prefer actual votes

These people keep trusting POLLS

I don’t understand why they don’t GROK just how wrong polls have been in the last decade

They are being manipulated

Even in Europe

They are used to being able to trust them

THAT is no longer the reality

Remember the red wave that never actually existed?
I remember that polls made Hillary the President. Oh, no, elections put people in office, not polls.

The people voted

You are trusting polls?

Polls are done by corporations

I prefer actual votes
Most pollsters are engaged by media organizations. I recognize their limitations but do not dismiss them. This poll was undertaken on behalf of Politico. I have no reason to believe there is an inherent bias in the poll. We do not know how people would vote today with the information available to them. So I look to polling to see trends, and the trends post debate are not good for the President.

We cannot afford to ignore reality at this point in time, and I think 'the primary process is complete' is not a good enough reason to do so. We face an existential threat to Democracy, and we desperately need to not only defeat Trump, but defeat all of his enablers so that we can undo the damage. Even if Biden wins, if two or three percent of voters stay home it will be a major blow to that effort. The Biden campaign is focused on three states. We need to focus on all 50. There are critical races, and we need enthusiasm.

I'm not prone to fits of hysteria or knee jerk reactions. This problem is real. Dismissing it, or telling someone who points it out to 'fuck off' doesn't help matters. The administrations handling of the debate aftermath has been, and frankly continues to be extremely poor. That's a shame. They need to do better. And we need a resolution to this. They seem to be trying to put it off.

Most pollsters are engaged by media organizations. I recognize their limitations but do not dismiss them. This poll was undertaken on behalf of Politico. I have no reason to believe there is an inherent bias in the poll. We do not know how people would vote today with the information available to them. So I look to polling to see trends, and the trends post debate are not good for the President.

We cannot afford to ignore reality at this point in time, and I think 'the primary process is complete' is not a good enough reason to do so. We face an existential threat to Democracy, and we desperately need to not only defeat Trump, but defeat all of his enablers so that we can undo the damage. Even if Biden wins, if two or three percent of voters stay home it will be a major blow to that effort. The Biden campaign is focused on three states. We need to focus on all 50. There are critical races, and we need enthusiasm.

I'm not prone to fits of hysteria or knee jerk reactions. This problem is real. Dismissing it, or telling someone who points it out to 'fuck off' doesn't help matters. The administrations handling of the debate aftermath has been, and frankly continues to be extremely poor. That's a shame. They need to do better. And we need a resolution to this. They seem to be trying to put it off.
This “problem” is bullshit doubt fed up you by the elements in this nation that don’t want the PEOPLE deciding their future

Please stop being a fool who does their bidding

I remember that polls made Hillary the President. Oh, no, elections put people in office, not polls.
Hilary had this same shit done to her by the silly season doubters

That really helped us huh

It made it soo easy for Russia to fuck with our election

She still got more votes

Polls keep getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER

THEY AND BEING MANIPULATED

and you are falling for it

Yeah, you’ve shown such skill discussing issues. You know crap about national politics if you think the pros don’t take polling seriously.
To be fair, I'm sure that insult was hurled in my direction. And I'm mortally wounded :)

Polling is struggling to find their footing in the new age of mobile phones as the primary phone number for an individual. They are still fine tuning. They are not useless in the least.

The good news out of all of this is that it appears we have found the perfect replacement for BidenPresident. Thank goodness!

This “problem” is bullshit doubt fed up you by the elements in this nation that don’t want the PEOPLE deciding their future

Please stop being a fool who does their bidding
No, the problem is that I watched the debate. No one has fed me anything. I texted a half hour in that I was afraid Biden might need to be replaced. In my mind, it was that bad.

Back