Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

I guess I'm just one of those old guys who didn't realize that you are not allowed to question your candidate about anything, ever, no matter what. Just because 50 percent of Democratic voters do not believe that Biden has the cognitive and physical ability to finish a second term, we are NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION THE ADMINISTRATION ABOUT SUCH THINGS. We are to shut the fuck up and not express our opinions. Because voicing concerns about Biden after the trainwreck is just trying to be a 'cool kid'. Yeah, that's me for sure. This might be the most arrogant, disastrous response I have ever seen from and administration, and rather than quelling concerns, they have let them fester. But don't say anything, or you will be labeled a Trump supporter.

This response is no different than a Trumper believing everything he tells them. Carry on.
What baffles me is, why doesn't Biden get checked for Parkinson's or just a neurological exam ?
If various people were indicating to me that I should get checked for a condition they noticed, I'd do it for my own good.
Example: My wife insisted I get my hearing checked. For months I said there's nothing wrong w/ my hearing, it's just her Sachsen accent which sounds somewhat mumbling.
Finally I got checked and sure enough I had high frequency hearing loss and now wear hearing aids where there is background noise like at a restaurant, e.g., and it's helped tremendously.
It's obvious he has the symptoms of Parkinson's and has had them for a while. I personally know someone quite well who is in the depths of it and the similarities to what I see in Biden are remarkable. I see and hear almost exactly the same thing. He's an old friend (in both ways) and it's now almost impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation with him, although he tries.
Even if he doesn't have Parkinson's it's also obvious that something is going on with him.
I think we've all known elderly folks that are sharp as a tack, even in their 90's. Biden is NOT one of them.
His stubborn denialism is another factor to consider.:fogey:
And his family is NOT helping the situation, at all.

Last edited:
Then we have Kamala remember
Lots of voters WILL remember that if Trump picks a decent VP running mate. In case you forgot, Tulsi had her almost in tears in the VP debates.
The thought of her as president is pretty scary to a lot of independent minded voters. Even if Biden somehow wins it's a safe bet she'll end up in his place over the next 4 years.

Lots of voters WILL remember that if Trump picks a decent VP running mate. In case you forgot, Tulsi had her almost in tears in the VP debates.
The thought of her as president is pretty scary to a lot of independent minded voters. Even if Biden somehow wins it's a safe bet she'll end up in his place over the next 4 years.
Trump doesn’t know a decent person

He wants a butt slave not a decent person

What baffles me is, why doesn't Biden get checked for Parkinson's or just a neurological exam ?
If various people were indicating to me that I should get checked for a condition they noticed, I'd do it for my own good.
Example: My wife insisted I get my hearing checked. For months I said there's nothing wrong w/ my hearing, it's just her Sachsen accent which sounds somewhat mumbling.
Finally I got checked and sure enough I had high frequency hearing loss and now wear hearing aids where there is background noise like at a restaurant, e.g., and it's helped tremendously.
It's obvious he has the symptoms of Parkinson's and has had them for a while. I personally know someone quite well who is in the depths of it and the similarities to what I see in Biden are remarkable. I see and hear almost exactly the same thing. He's an old friend (in both ways) and it's now almost impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation with him, although he tries.
Even if he doesn't have Parkinson's it's also obvious that something is going on with him.
I think we've all known elderly folks that are sharp as a tack, even in their 90's. Biden is NOT one of them.
His stubborn denialism is another factor to consider.:fogey:
And his family is NOT helping the situation, at all.
Dear fucking idiot

He just had a physical

He gets one every year

He was tested for everyfuckingthing his Dr felt was needed

He passed it all

You will just keep fucking lying about that

It’s why you assholes LOSE and have to cheat in elections

So eat shit
Fuck you very much

You are the one who panicked dude
Never panicked, evince. I've kept an open mind. I did recognize a problem some others did not, and said the problem needed to be solved or at least addressed. And gotten a bunch of crap in reply.

Never panicked, evince. I've kept an open mind. I did recognize a problem some others did not, and said the problem needed to be solved or at least addressed. And gotten a bunch of crap in reply.
I'll go with Minority Leader Jefferies. Someone whose opinion matters. He wants Biden to run for President.

They are just telling the truth, Biden is an old man, too old to be running for President, but they also say the option is a narcissistic felon who lacks a moral compass, can’t blame them for being honest

As I’ve said, people will vote for who they don’t want to be President rather than for the individual candidates
This nation gets dumber every day. Granted, all elections are decided by a relatively small number of votes. Often key demographics.

College kids didn't like Hillary. They wanted Bernie, and like kids, they sulked. So they either refused to vote, or in a few cases they voted for trump out of spite. Now these same fools are the ones most affected by a rogue Supreme Court. The very thing they were warned about.

And they're about to do it again, because they place blame for Netanyahu's war crimes on Biden.

This nation gets dumber every day.

WAPO is reporting at the moment that House Democrats en masse are moving toward Biden.
Biden's handlers should be hanged. They allowed him to attend a debate that was never going to be an actual debate. The confused old man tried to answer questions about policy, while trump turned it into a reality show.

Instead of arming Biden with responses to one liners (lies), I'm not really sure what they did.

Biden was knocked off of his message by a barrage of outrageous lies that he simply was not prepared for. The look of amazement on his face made him appear mentally lacking.

For instance...the day after trump lost in '20, he immediately registered as a candidate for the presidency. This, to be able to continue to fundraise (to pay his legal bills), and to attempt to avoid prosecution.

He claimed that he didn't want to be running, but Biden ruined the nation so badly he has no choice.

Instead of muttering word salad, why didn't Biden simply ask why trump was registered as a candidate months before Biden took office?

It was never going to be a debate. Biden's prep was atrocious.

As expected.
They will do that until Biden has another public senior moment. He's about to address NATO. If Biden can't get through a prepared set of remarks, we'll see the tide turn.

Bernie is correct. Biden needs to do a number of unscripted town halls to prove his cognitive ability.

If he doesn't, he shouldn't be running. He should step down to a barrage of pomp and circumstance, and ride off into the sunset as a hero.

This is a horrible look right now.

It doesn't matter that he's perfectly capable of running the nation. He just looks terrible.

They will do that until Biden has another public senior moment. He's about to address NATO. If Biden can't get through a prepared set of remarks, we'll see the tide turn.

Bernie is correct. Biden needs to do a number of unscripted town halls to prove his cognitive ability.

If he doesn't, he shouldn't be running. He should step down to a barrage of pomp and circumstance, and ride off into the sunset as a hero.

This is a horrible look right now.

It doesn't matter that he's perfectly capable of running the nation. He just looks terrible.
Sick of this. Dems already agreed to stop bashing Biden. Stop helping Trump.

Back