Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

I didn't see the presser but the segments I watched after the fact looked good.
Last night's rally was very good. He had the same flubs and near stutters a few times, but he's showing that the debate night was an anomaly.

His specifics re. trump are what he should have done at the debate.

This shit is getting good now.
Joe Biden has always made flubs, he is not known for being a good speaker, like Clinton and Obama. George W. Bush made lots of clubs, no one ever discussed removing him for it. It’s just ageism and it’s ugly.

Joe Biden has always made flubs, he is not known for being a good speaker, like Clinton and Obama. George W. Bush made lots of clubs, no one ever discussed removing him for it. It’s just ageism and it’s ugly.
Biden was always an ambling speaker. He likes telling stories.

I’ve never actually watched Mahr’s show (although thanks to social media I’ve seen plenty of clips from his shows) but I find him interesting for this reason.

Even though he’s a Democrat who votes for Democrats and hates Trump, many progressives strongly dislike him because he calls out the left on their b.s.

And even though he’s an old school free speech liberal who calls out the woke, many on the right strongly dislike him simply because he’s a Democrat.

Sadly reinforces the tribal world we live in where you just have a ride or die attitude for your side with basically no dissent.

I’ve never actually watched Mahr’s show (although thanks to social media I’ve seen plenty of clips from his shows) but I find him interesting for this reason.

Even though he’s a Democrat who votes for Democrats and hates Trump, many progressives strongly dislike him because he calls out the left on their b.s.

And even though he’s an old school free speech liberal who calls out the woke, many on the right strongly dislike him simply because he’s a Democrat.

Sadly reinforces the tribal world we live in where you just have a ride or die attitude for your side with basically no dissent.
None of that is true. Maher calls himself a libertarian. As usual, you opine with no truth.

I'm not sure ageism is applicable when it comes to being the most powerful man in the world. He's on a mission to prove that he's coherent, as the debate did nothing to inspire people to vote for him.

This is not about assuring the base comes out to vote. This is about getting those who really don't care one way or the other to come out and vote. Kids, in particular.

A stammering old man doesn't inspire college students to vote. They're still living a pretty sheltered life.

Ironic, since Bernie the curmudgeon inspired the kids.

I'm not sure ageism is applicable when it comes to being the most powerful man in the world. He's on a mission to prove that he's coherent, as the debate did nothing to inspire people to vote for him.

This is not about assuring the base comes out to vote. This is about getting those who really don't care one way or the other to come out and vote. Kids, in particular.

A stammering old man doesn't inspire college students to vote. They're still living a pretty sheltered life.

Ironic, since Bernie the curmudgeon inspired the kids.
Voting for Trump again? Sorry, hard to care about you bashing Biden all the time.

I do not believe there is no sexism among real Democrats. But it is very telling that you are a virulent sexist attacking Democrats.

You are a right winger pretending to be a Democrat.
You are too emotional for this discussion.

Wow, you are a sexist. Amazing, did not think you assholes were still around.
I wonder what the women on this forum think of your hatred of women.
Pointing out your emotional outbursts has nothing to do with hatred of anyone.

Grow a set.

Back