Jon Stewart is the new Bill Maher.

Go by VOTES

we are a democracy
Harris wasn't on the primary ballots, evince. No one voted for her. Still, she has the best shot at the nomination if Biden drops out she is
known to be his choice to replace him. Biden is not dropping out, however, from all appearances so we are talking about nothing.

Harris wasn't on the primary ballots, evince. No one voted for her. Still, she has the best shot at the nomination if Biden drops out she is
known to be his choice to replace him. Biden is not dropping out, however, from all appearances so we are talking about nothing.
And no money raised by all the Democratic Party voters could go to anyone but Harris

That’s the fucking law

A really stupid idea to start raising for an election all over again in a couple of months

You folks have not thought this through at all

It’s why you are sooooooo wrong about this all

You are short sited

They are just telling the truth, Biden is an old man, too old to be running for President, but they also say the option is a narcissistic felon who lacks a moral compass, can’t blame them for being honest

As I’ve said, people will vote for who they don’t want to be President rather than for the individual candidates
He’s not too old

Watch him do it

Then admit how wrong you are

You people are not thinking this through

You are having a silly season knee jerk panic

It appears that the general consensus among the anti-Trump voters in this thread seems to be consistent with the polling I alluded to. Just sayin'. For the record, I voted for Joe Biden in the primary, and I have serious concerns about his ability to complete a second term. So I don't think MY viewpoint should be dismissed, just as I don't think yours should. Again, just sayin'[.

And no money raised by all the Democratic Party voters could go to anyone but Harris

That’s the fucking law

A really stupid idea to start raising for an election all over again in a couple of months

You folks have not thought this through at all

It’s why you are sooooooo wrong about this all

You are short sited
Biden could turn the money over to anyone. That said, if Biden withdraws Harris should be the candidate and based on her performance as the abortion rights activist I think she would be great.

Because den could turn the money over to anyone. That said, if Biden withdraws Harris should be the candidate and based on her performance as the abortion rights activist I think she would be great.
Mute point

It’s a stupid idea and won’t be taking place

It appears that the general consensus among the anti-Trump voters in this thread seems to be consistent with the polling I alluded to. Just sayin'. For the record, I voted for Joe Biden in the primary, and I have serious concerns about his ability to complete a second term. So I don't think MY viewpoint should be dismissed, just as I don't think yours should. Again, just sayin'[.
Who dismissed it?

It’s just stupid and a plan for failure

YOU HAVE BEEN OUT VOTED ON THIS SILLY IDEA

I’m sure you will apologize to the majority of us real soon for not agreeing with your panic

Hilary had this same shit done to her by the silly season doubters

That really helped us huh

It made it soo easy for Russia to fuck with our election

She still got more votes
Yet you must know the popular vote does not elect the President.

No, the problem is that I watched the debate. No one has fed me anything. I texted a half hour in that I was afraid Biden might need to be replaced. In my mind, it was that bad.
Yet Democratic leadership disagrees and wants Biden.

Back