JPP MOD

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Hi All,

This is just to let you know that Damo has bestowed the responsibility of board mod to me (changes reflected in my title). I'll be assisting him in moderating the board activities and making sure things don't get too out of hand while he's gone. Please feel free to send me any inquiries or complaints you have when Damo is not around.

I look forward to assisting you.

Thanks,
Tiana

And BTW - Conservatism is now banned.

we have a few important things to discuss on the "board issues" forum so make sure you show up

∞zo;474328 said:
we have a few important things to discuss on the "board issues" forum so make sure you show up

Cool. I have a few issues with certain posters I want to address, but I guess I'll do it there and we can come up with a solution on how to handle them as well as what to do with some of the other types of complaints you guys have been getting.

Thanks for the invitation guys! Much appreciated.

Hi All,

This is just to let you know that Damo has bestowed the responsibility of board mod to me (changes reflected in my title). I'll be assisting him in moderating the board activities and making sure things don't get too out of hand while he's gone. Please feel free to send me any inquiries or complaints you have when Damo is not around.

Thanks,
Tiana

Congrats! :) :p

Hi All,

Thanks,
Tiana

:gives:

Cool. I have a few issues with certain posters I want to address, but I guess I'll do it there and we can come up with a solution on how to handle them as well as what to do with some of the other types of complaints you guys have been getting.

:gives:

Hi All,

Thanks,
Tiana

LOL

Another unqualified minority wants a job running things.

LOL

kkk-ku-klux-klan2.jpg

Pictures of the New Depression

A whole group of Unqualified Minorities waiting at the Day Labor corner near Home Depot raises their hands to volunteer as a truck passes by looking for one laborer for the day...

LOL

My recollection, and I hope she doesn't mind me saying, is that LadyT has duel degrees in aerospace engineering and finance. And a responsible and lucrative professional career.

What are your degrees in?

LOOK -----------a lying tuna. :eek:

Can you put USDumbFuck on the top of the list?

Back