JPP MOD

Coward

OH, by the way; I pwn you, like you've never been pwnd before.
:chesh:

I will say one last thing, I knew that you would use that juvenile word pwnd because you are that predictable. Can there really be anything more pathetic than a middleaged man with grand children pretending to be a spotty teenage geek to gain some credibility?

It seems that my numerous attempts to teach you the difference between a and an have finally paid off. I will now no longer respond to your juvenile posts thereby restoring you to your rightful place in the shit pile. Your erstwhile attempt to be a latter day scholiastva has failed as you do not have the erudition or intelligence that he had albeit you are as stubborn and right wing.

Take your own advice.

I will say one last thing, I knew that you would use that juvenile word pwnd because you are that predictable. Can there really be anything more pathetic than a middleaged man with grand children pretending to be a spotty teenage geek to gain some credibility?
Age bigot alert!

Age bigot alert!

I am sure he means it about everyone that uses that term. You do know that Tom has appointed and annointed himself The Chosen, eh?

This would be the part where you need to bow down in humble supplication and obeisance. You are in the presence of greatness, oh little and insignificant one....

weeping89.jpg

I am sure he means it about everyone that uses that term. You do know that Tom has appointed and annointed himself The Chosen, eh?

This would be the part where you need to bow down in humble supplication and obeisance. You are in the presence of greatness, oh little and insignificant one....

weeping89.jpg

Funnier still is our chris has started sleuthing posters over here now! That's right she is back to being part of the google girls. I wonder when Tom will start back in as well???

Back