JPP MOD

Let's see, does she post on a Sunday and is she envious of her neighbour's sheep??

1. You shall have no other Gods but me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
  4. You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
  5. Respect your father and mother.
  6. You must not kill.
  7. You must not commit adultery.
  8. You must not steal.
  9. You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
  10. You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.

She definitely makes an idol of herself and as for number's 3 and 8 ... (best explained by an ellipse).

Let's see, does she post on a Sunday and is she envious of her neighbour's sheep??

1. You shall have no other Gods but me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
  4. You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
  5. Respect your father and mother.
  6. You must not kill.
  7. You must not commit adultery.
  8. You must not steal.
  9. You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
  10. You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.

The Sabbath is still Saturday, according to the Catholic Church, at least. Sunday merely replaced it as the day of rest, worship, etc. because it was the day of the Resurrection...

We also number them differently. Merge 1 & 2 and split 10 into two separate ones. Besides, the US Supreme Court ruled that a wife is not a man's property...

The Sabbath is still Saturday, according to the Catholic Church, at least. Sunday merely replaced it as the day of rest, worship, etc. because it was the day of the Resurrection...

We also number them differently. Merge 1 & 2 and split 10 into two separate ones. Besides, the US Supreme Court ruled that a wife is not a man's property...

I was born a Catholic and it's always been on a Sunday, so I don't know how far back you are going? The Sabbath is on a Saturday for Jews but she is not Jewish. Anyway, you are missing the point, the nice Christian lady has broken nearly all of the commandments to which she holds so dear.

Last edited:
I was born a Catholic and it's always been on a Sunday, so I don't know how back you are going? The Sabbath is on a Saturday for Jews but she is not Jewish. Anyway, you are missing the point, the nice Christian lady has broken nearly all of the commandments to which she holds so dear.

She holds them dearly between her legs...commandments, shamanments!

It's a good thing that you are too old to have any more children of your own.

Listen up, asshole. I lost a child. It has affected everything in my life since then. If you can't understand the pain that a bereaved parent feels every second since, then you have NO soul. Oh. I forgot. You lost a grandchild. Well, I lost a cat, too. But it wasn't your child.

"All the messages"? Try one.

Asking friends for hugs in the time of remembrance of a devastating loss is not a pity party. It is reaching out for compassion, a concept that you and yours don't comprehend. Christie and Frog are my wonderful friends and they responded to my need for a hug and a kiss. It helped.

And no matter how their politics grate on my nerves, you will NEVER again reach the level of friendship for me that they have.

So go back to the shrews that you call friends and leave me alone.

I actually think that he gets some kind of perverse satisfaction in playing these pathetic games, you can only pity the poor sods that come his way as a Juvenile Corrections Officer, I'm not sure if the juvenile applies to him or his charges though.

So all the messages that you left chrispie and froggie weren't one??
How did that bottle of scotch work??

Do you yell jump to the person about to leap to their death?

It has been said about you...
Freedom was endowed with a stupidity which by the least little stretch would go around the globe four times and tie. MT

Freedom was endowed with a stupidity which by the least little stretch would go around the globe four times and tie. MT

Oh, dear, you have greatly underestimated his ability to be stupid!

I actually think that he gets some kind of perverse satisfaction in playing these pathetic games, you can only pity the poor sods that come his way as a Juvenile Corrections Officer, I'm not sure if the juvenile applies to him or his charges though.

Well, at least you're good as an enabler.
But you are the only one that I've seen make a profession out of it. :cof1:

Why??

Are you getting ready to jump??

I see that you've finished your bowl of "Bitch-O-Wheat" and are opening your pie hole for desert.

But then, you left all of this on the other board; HUH!!

now is she not only using the troll, meme-me, she is now talking back to it..:eek:

of course we all know the troll has been banned...snort

Back