JPP MOD

I am just wondering how many of the ten commandments you haven't broken?

She's just the gift that keeps on giving! The first few days we were on this forum she set up a thread whining that Solitary was WinterBorn (or vice versa) and why was S/WB following someone around and ragging on him.

As for your question, the answer is, probably zero.

Still obsessing about Clinton, Southie. Damn, get over it!
This is why, Taichi, that you can't be taken seriously in debate. You are unable to admit that you are wrong even on a simple, inconsequential point, instead deflecting and accusing your opposition of something stupid.

The "blue dress moment" (indisputable evidence revealed) is a permanent part of the American political lexicon, and has as much to do with Clinton as "Al Haig it" (take authority when none is granted) has to do with Reagan: nothing.

This is why, Taichi, that you can't be taken seriously in debate. You are unable to admit that you are wrong even on a simple, inconsequential point, instead deflecting and accusing your opposition of something stupid.

The "blue dress moment" (indisputable evidence revealed) is a permanent part of the American political lexicon, and has as much to do with Clinton as "Al Haig it" (take authority when none is granted) has to do with Reagan: nothing.

You're going to get walloped on the noggin with his murse if'n you don't watch it SM.....

Yeowch! :eek:

This is why, Taichi, that you can't be taken seriously in debate. Yet the record shows it's YOU that continually follow me around on these boards, half the time just wasting space taking pot shots rather than discussing the issue at hand. Not only are you full of it, but I believe you're actually deluded enough to belief your own BS. You are unable to admit that you are wrong even on a simple, inconsequential point, instead deflecting and accusing your opposition of something stupid. Once again, you are incapable of or unwilling to comprehend what you read. I said TWICE before if I'm wrong, no biggie. Since then, I've been told that I was spoofed. So I was spoofed....jokes on me. But if what you say is true, and YOU and the other neocon clods immediately knew that it was a spoof, then all your hand wringing beyond one or two posts just demonstrates what a bunch of petty assholes you all are. Lady T got your goat...deal with it like an adult....like I just did.

Amazing....you use a specific reference and then try to deny its source. You're such an ass, Southie. This is a anonymous forum, no one knows who the hell you are....so admitting here that you're wrong or ignorant of certain facts is no big deal...in fact, it should be a learning experience. Get your ass in gear, Southie. Grow up.

You're going to get walloped on the noggin with his murse if'n you don't watch it SM.....

And just when I thought you couldn't make a bigger ass of yourself....you surprise me.

I may have been spoofed by Lady T, but she got the goat of every neocon parrot on these boards.

How does it feel, jackass?

Amazing....you use a specific reference and then try to deny its source. You're such an ass, Southie. This is a anonymous forum, no one knows who the hell you are....so admitting here that you're wrong or ignorant of certain facts is no big deal...in fact, it should be a learning experience. Get your ass in gear, Southie. Grow up.
Where's the love, brutha? I'm simply asking you to man-up and admit, to me, that you were wrong, and your liberal cohort LadyT lied to you. And don't pepper it with insults and deflections. :)

No problem- got my hard hat on:

workinman.jpg

Where's the love, brutha? I'm simply asking you to man-up and admit, to me, that you were wrong, and your liberal cohort LadyT lied to you. And don't pepper it with insults and deflections. :)

Because your an ass, Southie......you can't/won't comprehend anything I post that takes the wind out of your sails...admitting I was spoofed and it's no big deal REALLY grinds your gears, because like I said, YOU and your ilk got your panties in a wad because of Lady T's spoof. She did exactly what she set out to do...piss you off.

Grow up, Southie. Follow my lead, stop your repeating lies and bullshit in spite of recorded posts to the contrary. Or continue to be a neocon braying ass with some predictable last word attempt at saving your dignity. I'm done with you here.

Haven't had one on those in almost a decade. You remember back then? When you were actually a human being?

Ah...just discovered the "Disable smilies in text" option.

So all the messages that you left chrispie and froggie weren't one??
How did that bottle of scotch work??

Well, this thread has been good for something, I learned the term "gormless," and Christie thinks that breaking zero of the 10 Commandments is a bad thing...

:woot:

She's just the gift that keeps on giving! The first few days we were on this forum she set up a thread whining that Solitary was WinterBorn (or vice versa) and why was S/WB following someone around and ragging on him.

As for your question, the answer is, probably zero.

Let's see, does she post on a Sunday and is she envious of her neighbour's sheep??

1. You shall have no other Gods but me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
  4. You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
  5. Respect your father and mother.
  6. You must not kill.
  7. You must not commit adultery.
  8. You must not steal.
  9. You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
  10. You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.

Because your an ass, Southie......you can't/won't comprehend anything I post that takes the wind out of your sails...admitting I was spoofed and it's no big deal REALLY grinds your gears, because like I said, YOU and your ilk got your panties in a wad because of Lady T's spoof. She did exactly what she set out to do...piss you off.

Grow up, Southie. Follow my lead, stop your repeating lies and bullshit in spite of recorded posts to the contrary. Or continue to be a neocon braying ass with some predictable last word attempt at saving your dignity. I'm done with you here.
Typical Taichi post, just as predicted. LOL!

Back