JPP MOD

That statement of yours doesn't even make sense, Southie....in your quest for vengence you've become more of a babbling fool than usual.

Lady T has got your number....what's really pissing you off is that like Damo, she won't abuse her authority, so you can't hassle her about that. Carry on, my little willfully ignorant neocon parrot.
You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here.

If you are calling me racist then at least be man enough to do so directly so I can add you to the challenge list here: Just Plain Politics!

You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here. She'll have whatever authority/influence the position gives her, just as Damo has whatever authority/influence his position gives him. What's pissing off clowns like you is that not only can she kick your sorry ass in a debate, but she's recognized by others for her smarts (like you are recognized for your willful ignorance).

If you are calling me racist then at least be man enough to do so directly so I can add you to the challenge list here: Just Plain Politics!

God, you are fucking stupid, aren't you? Go back and read our exchanges, mastermind.. When I want to call you a name, I do it...and with good reason when the necessary.

God, you are fucking stupid, aren't you? Go back and read our exchanges, mastermind.. When I want to call you a name, I do it...and with good reason when the necessary.
LOL You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here: not a mod, not a super mod, not an admin. Nothing. LOL

LOL You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here: not a mod, not a super mod, not an admin. Nothing. LOL

Learn to read, chuckles...she's a board moderator and contributor. I never said she was an administrator, and only a braying ass like you would invent "super mod".

I was right, you are just plain fucking stupid.

Laugh, clown, laugh. Adios for now.

Learn to read, chuckles...she's a board moderator and contributor. I never said she was an administrator, and only a braying ass like you would invent "super mod".

^lol^

look how she spells it moron...:pke:

LOL "Super Moderator" is above a "Moderator" in the VBulletin software. She is neither, nor an "Administrator", which is above them both. She has no authority on this site. Zip. Zero. Nada. Typical of you to never admit that you are wrong, then toss in an ad hom and claim victory. LOL

I guess that whole "enlightened liberal" thang was just bullshit then. *shrug*

Absolutely! Liberals, true liberals or progressives realize that the more we know, they less we know. Enlightened, I don't know too many of us who have claimed Nirvana!

Now I will just continue to stupidly do what I do best and that is stupid, and my fan will chide in with total confirmation on this point.

I am just a speck in the system of things and what I do, hardly leaves a mark on the whole.

I agree, I'm just repeating what the woman stated and what reads under her screen name. Seems your equally retarded friend can't grasp that simple fact....so much more to pity him.

If it wasn't so much fun, I'd tell you what your overblown ego has missed, but I think the cat needs to toss the mouse just a wee bit more so we can milk every last chuckle out of it!

Carry on Jerry!

Pass the popcorn SM.

Back