JPP MOD

kkk-ku-klux-klan2.jpg

you know I think that's the first clan picture I have ever seen showing a woman wearing the garb.....unless that guy to the right just likes wearing nylons and heels.....

Glad to see one of you lazyboys admit it. Never said we don't do it, dingbat. That WAS the point...and guess What Zappy?

We will keep it up as long as you will, k?

Now git back to work!

20e6c08e-1.jpg

MY EYES
MY EYES
I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

you know I think that's the first clan picture I have ever seen showing a woman wearing the garb.....unless that guy to the right just likes wearing nylons and heels.....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a closely guarded secret; but iF you look close, you'll see that there's actually two of them standing next to each other.

Uh, didn't you hear about that initiation gone wrong a year ago?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/13/usa

I'm a little worried about Sheriff Jack Strain, who apparently thinks we have nothing to fear from stupid people.....

"The IQ level of this group is not impressive, to be kind," Sheriff Jack Strain told a news conference, adding, "I can't imagine anyone feeling endangered or at risk by any one of these kooks."

I hardly think that an incident of five KKK guys killing a woman who tried to join is going to qualify as evidence the KKK allows women members........

And yet, you keep opening your pie hole and responding.
Says more about you, then it does about me.

I never responded to you for years and I'm only doing so now so that others can see you for the fuckwit that you are. My work is nearly done, I have given you the rope and you are dangling nicely.

I'm a little worried about Sheriff Jack Strain, who apparently thinks we have nothing to fear from stupid people.....

I hardly think that an incident of five KKK guys killing a woman who tried to join is going to qualify as evidence the KKK allows women members........

Clearly they were disobeying the will of the majority, but in my opinion, since they all deserve to die, the bitch got what she deserved.

I never responded to you for years and I'm only doing so now so that others can see you for the fuckwit that you are. My work is nearly done, I have given you the rope and you are dangling nicely.

I'm dangling nicely!!
OOPS
*zipping up*

Could you have told me via an Private message??

Now, stop looking at my package.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Congrats LadyT,

You've just officially pissed off every neocon parrot and bigot on these boards.

Way to go!

Since there are none here, you're probably right. *shrug*

That statement of yours doesn't even make sense, Southie....in your quest for vengence you've become more of a babbling fool than usual.

Lady T has got your number....what's really pissing you off is that like Damo, she won't abuse her authority, so you can't hassle her about that. Carry on, my little willfully ignorant neocon parrot.

He's been doing a great job of it all on his own, and your assistance is the icing on the cake.

Back