JPP MOD

Six degrees of separation..from reality.

What??? Tom!!!

Obviously you can see that Cypress doesn't possess a degree in Literature or Journalism, but I can't for the life of me understand why you aren't all over him like a wet overcoat for his spelling faux pas...?

Perhaps it's just that you have a dual personality and only like to duel it out with Freedom?

Oh...! I get it! You attack those you don't like and leave the ones you do like alone!

So, that would make you guilty of the same things you whine day in and day out about now wouldn't it?

In the humble words of Bugs Bunny?

What a Maroon!

What??? Tom!!!

Obviously you can see that Cypress doesn't possess a degree in Literature or Journalism, but I can't for the life of me understand why you aren't all over him like a wet overcoat for his spelling faux pas...?

Perhaps it's just that you have a dual personality and only like to duel it out with Freedom?

Oh...! I get it! You attack those you don't like and leave the ones you do like alone!

So, that would make you guilty of the same things you whine day in and day out about now wouldn't it?

In the humble words of Bugs Bunny?

What a Maroon!

For once your post contained elements of sagacity and even wit, you're letting the side down.

Hi All,

This is just to let you know that Damo has bestowed the responsibility of board mod to me (changes reflected in my title). I'll be assisting him in moderating the board activities and making sure things don't get too out of hand while he's gone. Please feel free to send me any inquiries or complaints you have when Damo is not around.

I look forward to assisting you.

Thanks,
Tiana

And BTW - Conservatism is now banned.

Woah, now that you have power you are officially hotter than you were before!!

I should also pay close attention to vital stats, like my rep points from here on out... :eek:

You are such a whiney ninny Tom! Good to know he gets to you so easily.

PS the only thing Lady Tuna could do is stink up the place...but you kiss her ass anyways...fish face :)

This board would go down quickly if the Tuna were in charge. Hell, she can't even spell moderator. ROTFL :D

You mean just like YOU do all the time??

We're all just living up to the "high" standards set by you, Blaaba, AssCancer and DimBulb.

You are such a whiney ninny Tom! Good to know he gets to you so easily.

PS the only thing Lady Tuna could do is stink up the place...but you kiss her ass anyways...fish face :)

He doesn't get to me, I think he is a waste of space and so does everybody else apart from brown nosers like you.

I don't like you period and I have that in common with all sentient posters on this board. I bet that Joe Arpaio is your boss, it would explain why you are such a twat.

So basically you're saying that anyone who posts on this board and who doesn't agree with your assertion, isn't a sentient poster.

Good job, asswipe, you just insulted some posters without even realizing it.

Face it timmie; you're just pissed because my rep shows I'm more popular then you AND I've been here for a shorter length of time.

That's really what's pissing you off.

Just remember; it's better to be pissed off, then pissed on.
But then, you would be one that would need a "shower".

You mean just like YOU do all the time??

We're all just living up to the "high" standards set by you, Blaaba, AssCancer and DimBulb.

Glad to see one of you lazyboys admit it. Never said we don't do it, dingbat. That WAS the point...and guess What Zappy?

We will keep it up as long as you will, k?

Now git back to work!

20e6c08e-1.jpg

Back