JPP MOD

I agree, I'm just repeating what the woman stated and what reads under her screen name. Seems your equally retarded friend can't grasp that simple fact....so much more to pity him.
You buy any lie that comes out of a lib don't you. LOL

Admit you got pwned here and I'll issue you penance.

Your trouble was thinking you knew something...I knew from the get go she was FOS.

My trouble is responding to neocon parrots with the hope of reasoning with them...I had no reason to think she was lying...and I don't see any proof that she is. If we can all alter titles and such without the monitors doing anything about it...then all the hoop-la about individual ratings would be a thing of the past, wouldn't it. If it's a spoof, then hey, I've been spoofed....no biggie. That even a spoof sets all you neocon parrots into a frenzy is what's really funny.

Last edited:
My trouble is responding to neocon parrots with the hope of reasoning with them...I had no reason to think she was lying...and I don't see any proof that she is. If we can all alter titles and such without the monitors doing anything about it...then all the hoop-la about individual ratings would be a thing of the past, wouldn't it.
LOL Blame your made-up devil, the "neocons". As I tell my kids: "accept responsibility for yourself- I ain't raisin' Democrats here!" LOL

LOL Blame your made-up devil, the "neocons". As I tell my kids: "accept responsibility for yourself- I ain't raisin' Democrats here!" LOL

You should have waited for the editing, parrot. I said, "IF I'VE BEEN SPOOFED, I'VE BEEN SPOOFED....NO BIGGIE."

But if her goal was to get a rise out of the neocon parrots, confederate flag wavers and Shrub apologists...then she met her goal, as you well demonstrated. Carry on!

You should have waited for the editing, parrot. I said, "IF I'VE BEEN SPOOFED, I'VE BEEN SPOOFED....NO BIGGIE."

But if her goal was to get a rise out of the neocon parrots, confederate flag wavers and Shrub apologists...then she met her goal, as you well demonstrated. Carry on!
Its not so much that you got spoofed is that you spent so much effort denying it. It wasn't until you had "blue dress" evidence in your face that you bothered to read what I had been telling you in plain simple language.

Its not so much that you got spoofed is that you spent so much effort denying it. Moron, since Lady T didn't say otherwise, and I don't take anything you say seriously, how am I in denial? It wasn't until you had "blue dress" evidence in your face that you bothered to read what I had been telling you in plain simple language.

Still obsessing about Clinton, Southie. Damn, get over it!

I think you all should take your stupid sensibilities elsewhere...it's a fricking message board where no one was whining 'til y'all showed up...

Your problem is that you have lost your 15 to 4 majority.

This from the woman who has done little else but whine for years and years.

I don't like it. I find it offensive and repulsive. But, then again, you go out of your way to be just that: Offensive and repulsive.

How's that working for you?

Don't worry about it Liz, the fuckwit justs shows to everybody apart from the usual suspects that he is truly gormless and witless.

Back