JPP MOD

Actually, he got his latest signature from the list of smilies here.

More to the point, he got the smilie he uses in his signature line from the list of smilies that EVERYONE can access and use.

That Tom has to always take it one exaggerated step further!

You don't think Free gets to him, do you?????!!!! :eek:

More to the point, he got the smilie he uses in his signature line from the list of smilies that EVERYONE can access and use.

That Tom has to always take it one exaggerated step further!

You don't think Free gets to him, do you?????!!!! :eek:

He's just pissed, because he can't think of anything that could reply to the signature.
Well, not without looking desperate; AGAIN.

Shhhhhhhhhhh...I don't think Tom has caught on that the smile icon box expands.

Yes because that is some deep dark secret that only birthers, IDers and other assorted flotsam and jetsam could possibly understand. I guess the [More] box at the bottom is some kind of code known only to a chosen few.

Actually, he got his latest signature from the list of smilies here.

Well, its only an emoticon on this site because I came accross it, used it on this site, it became popular, and so I found an appropriately smaller version of it (the one that appears here) and Damo added it to the list.

Granted, none of you newbies would have known about this, and I never foresaw it as a signiture feature...

Well, its only an emoticon on this site because I came accross it, used it on this site, it became popular, and so I found an appropriately smaller version of it (the one that appears here) and Damo added it to the list.

Granted, none of you newbies would have known about this, and I never foresaw it as a signiture feature...

:gives:? That it bothers Tom so much is the MOST fun!

:rofl:

I knew because you talked about it earlier, it just proves my point that he is totally incapable of original thought.

Oh, YOU are the troublemaker. I C. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

But tiimmie FEELS that I ripped it of, from you.

Are you suggesting that he is in error??

Diid you mean "an" error; because it seems that you errored, while posting about an error.
Does that mean you were in error, or that you are an error??

It seems that my numerous attempts to teach you the difference between a and an have finally paid off. I will now no longer respond to your juvenile posts thereby restoring you to your rightful place in the shit pile. Your erstwhile attempt to be a latter day scholiastva has failed as you do not have the erudition or intelligence that he had albeit you are as stubborn and right wing.

Last edited:
It seems that my numerous attempts to teach you the difference between a and an have finally paid off. I will now no longer respond to your juvenile posts thereby restoring you to your rightful place in the shit pile. Your erstwhile attempt to be a latter day scholiastva has failed as you do not have the erudition or intelligence that he had albeit you are as stubborn and right wing.

Coward

OH, by the way; I pwn you, like you've never been pwnd before.
:chesh:

Back