Judge orders stop to release of Trump documents

You're exactly right. No one loses better than Democrats. I'm sorry to say I don't think Trump will ever be held accountable for anything he's done during his entire, wretched, evil life. I really hope I'm wrong though.

The most truthful and depressing observation of the human condition ever posted.

At 50- 50, they were brokering that power for all they could get. They were in charge and used it. The Dems could do nothing about it.

They can get rid of the filibuster, and do things on their own. They just lack the balls o do so, and the Republic**ts will use it against them as they did under Obama. And if the Repubic**ts win in 2022 you can believe the Democrats will never win again. The right will make sure all legitimate voters will be suppressed as much as they can be. Constitution be damned.

You're exactly right. No one loses better than Democrats. I'm sorry to say I don't think Trump will ever be held accountable for anything he's done during his entire, wretched, evil life. I really hope I'm wrong though.

He never has been, and he never will be. His cronies, and the brain dead right wingers will see to that. How many years have they been trying to get his tax records?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/11/politics/trump-motion-documents/index.html

A federal appeals court on Thursday granted former President Donald Trump's request to pause the release of key White House records from his presidency to the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, as he appeals a lower court's decision that he can't claim executive privilege to keep them secret.

This tRump and seditious sucker judge should come under review with his authorities at the Bar Association and the DOJ, and when it comes to aiding and abetting a currently non convicted felon as in tRump.

Last edited:
He never has been, and he never will be. His cronies, and the brain dead right wingers will see to that. How many years have they been trying to get his tax records?

Indeed. Wittingly or unwittingly, Trump preyed on uneducated and undereducated people. He preyed on white aggrievement. He preyed on religious stupidity. He's a poor man's idea of a rich man. They returned the favor by forming a cult and selling their souls to one of the most foul human beings alive.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/11/politics/trump-motion-documents/index.html

A federal appeals court on Thursday granted former President Donald Trump's request to pause the release of key White House records from his presidency to the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, as he appeals a lower court's decision that he can't claim executive privilege to keep them secret.

Hopefully there is a higher and more civil court that would override this obstruction of justice and mockery of jurisprudence just to lick tRump's criminal hide.

I wish Texas would secede.

I just wish people would understand that Texans are trying to take Texas back from under SCOUNDREL AUTOCRATIC HILLBILLY/TEABILLY REPUBLICAN/TRUMPTARD CONTROL.

We keep going to the polls in record numbers every election and are making gains, but the Gerrymandering is still rendering our votes useless.

But, we are edging ever closer- and we will never give up!

Texans deserve better representation- AND THE UNITED STATES deserves better!

Hopefully there is a higher and more civil court that would override this obstruction of justice and mockery of jurisprudence just to lick tRump's criminal hide.

When you have trump appointees filling the majority of the seats, and many were not qualified just seated based on ideology, it is doubtful.

I just wish people would understand that Texans are trying to take Texas back from under SCOUNDREL AUTOCRATIC HILLBILLY/TEABILLY REPUBLICAN/TRUMPTARD CONTROL.

We keep going to the polls in record numbers every election and are making gains, but the Gerrymandering is still rendering our votes useless.

But, we are edging ever closer- and we will never give up!

Texans deserve better representation- AND THE UNITED STATES deserves better!

Under the Constitution, a little matter that the right wing does not care about, the Federal Government has final control of federal elections. Tell your congress critter to get off their asses, and do their job for a change.

Under the Constitution, a little matter that the right wing does not care about, the Federal Government has final control of federal elections. Tell your congress critter to get off their asses, and do their job for a change.

Sorry, but my Congressmen are both Trumptards and ass-kissing toadies! Talking to them would be like talking to a box of hair!

Back