Judge orders stop to release of Trump documents

IMA RICH, SUCCESSFUL 30SOMETHING MAN WITH NAKED WOMEN IN MY MANSION

dumbass-dumb.gif

IMA MENTALLY ILL OLD MAN IN A FACILITY

That makes sense. Too bad you have no one to love you. Do you feel depressed during the holidays? Ever think about taking all of your meds at once? Do you see a shrink about your depression and loneliness?

Same tactic he always uses, and has succeeded with for decades. The right wings gawd will be dead before we get any answers just like with his tax records.

I can't think of a reason in the world why Trump won't be able to hold things up until at least the 2022 election. Then, if Republicans win back the House, the committee will be immediately dissolved. The Democrats need to play hard ball now and not waste a single hour handwringing and pondering. It's mortal combat.

Let me guess...conservatives think this is a good thing, right?

"Conservatives" want whatever Trump wants. It's as simple as that. They don't think for themselves. They certainly can't make any decisions or determinations. Trump doesn't want his records seen by anyone, so that's what his cult wants. No questions asked.

I can't think of a reason in the world why Trump won't be able to hold things up until at least the 2022 election. Then, if Republicans win back the House, the committee will be immediately dissolved. The Democrats need to play hard ball now and not waste a single hour handwringing and pondering. It's mortal combat.

Democrats do not know how to play "hard ball". Hell, they can't even get around Manchin, or Sineva.

Democrats do not know how to play "hard ball". Hell, they can't even get around Manchin, or Sineva.

You're exactly right. No one loses better than Democrats. I'm sorry to say I don't think Trump will ever be held accountable for anything he's done during his entire, wretched, evil life. I really hope I'm wrong though.

You're exactly right. No one loses better than Democrats. I'm sorry to say I don't think Trump will ever be held accountable for anything he's done during his entire, wretched, evil life. I really hope I'm wrong though.

democrat politicians rely on the naive, gullible and stupid. Folks like you ensure their success.

Back