June 19th today, Juneteenth Day

Ive answered plenty of times but your stupidity is an obstacle.

Now their lives are a lot better huh? What work? When will this "work" be completed? How will know when the lives of black people are a lot better, enough?

I didn't say easily duped. What is wrong with you? I don't care about your narrative but clearly you have to.

Robert byrd and George Wallace lifelong black hating democrats.
When African-Americans are on an equal footing under law and culture and economically with European-Americans that specific work will be complete.

Why do African-Americans vote so strongly for a party that is "enslaving" them?

You see, Byrd and Wallace were Democrats who adhered to the old way, they were from the states that supported slavery and segregation and have opposed the civil rights movements. Once the Democrats switched under Kennedy/Johnson and supported the Civil Rights Bills of the 1960's the White people of Alabama and West Virginia left the Democratic party and became Republicans in reaction.

Wallace left the National Democratic party over the issue then died and Byrd joined the New Democrats, leaving those who opposed the Civil Rights movement behind.

Pointing out America's historical congenital racism/bigotry and it's long lasting effects to this day ALWAYS sets off the local sheet wearers.

The sheet wearers were Democrats halfwit. Leftists are the dumbest people on the planet.

Race Hustler

A term coined to describe those individuals of a particular race who project themselves into the media spotlight as spokespersons whenever there is an alledged racial incident which involves their race. The use of the word "Hustler", included as a part of the term, also implies that these individuals expliot a racial situation to serve their own interests.

Finally an answer, I was beginning to believe you were ashamed of your beliefs.

I think lives of African Americans as a whole are a lot better now days. There is still work to be done, but a lot better.

Why do you think a vast majority of African Americans are so easily duped by the Democrats? I mean a lot smaller percentage of European Americans are supporters of the Democratic party?

Why are white Alabamans such strong supporters of the Republican party when they are the people who so strongly supported segregation and slavery?
Here is what you struggle to understand, people rarely make choices that they think will lives more miserable. Any chose MIGHT make like more miserable but rarely is that the goal or the hope of a choice people make. Black people think voting Democrat will make their lives better but it hasn't has it? You say there is still work to do. Then you democrats blame Republicans for your failure to actually help black people. Unless people believe they have better alternatives they will continue to make unhealthy choices. Black people are starting to see there are better alternatives.

When African-Americans are on an equal footing under law and culture and economically with European-Americans that specific work will be complete.

How are blacks not on equal footing under our laws? Be specific.

PS, calling them "African Americans" is insulting.

Now you're engaging in your predictable strawman arguments.

You see, Byrd and Wallace were Democrats who adhered to the old way, they were from the states that supported slavery and segregation and have opposed the civil rights movements. Once the Democrats switched under Kennedy/Johnson and supported the Civil Rights Bills of the 1960's the White people of Alabama and West Virginia left the Democratic party and became Republicans in reaction.

The Democratic Party never supported the Civil Bill of Rights in the majority. It took Republicans and a small minority of Democrats to get it passed.

Why all the lies? Your pal Biden thought Bird was a great man.

Wallace left the National Democratic party over the issue then died and Byrd joined the New Democrats, leaving those who opposed the Civil Rights movement behind.

The only one's opposed were the Democrats dimwit. :palm:

What does "...on an equal footing under law and culture and economically with European-Americans..." Look like. Be specific.

I explained above why black people vote Democrats even though they suck the life out of the black community

Here is what you struggle to understand, people rarely make choices that they think will lives more miserable. Any chose MIGHT make like more miserable but rarely is that the goal or the hope of a choice people make. Black people think voting Democrat will make their lives better but it hasn't has it? You say there is still work to do. Then you democrats blame Republicans for your failure to actually help black people. Unless people believe they have better alternatives they will continue to make unhealthy choices. Black people are starting to see there are better alternatives.
I think voting Democratic has absolutely made their lives better, and I believe that is why they vote Democratic in mass.

When African Americans have better alternatives they will likely make those choices.

I've been hearing your ilk say African-Americans are leaving the Democratic party for decades... yet it never seems to actually materialize.

What does "...on an equal footing under law and culture and economically with European-Americans..." Look like. Be specific.

I explained above why black people vote Democrats even though they suck the life out of the black community
It looks like equitable employment, equitable pay, equitable educational opportunity, equitable social opportunity, equitable treatment under the law.

I think voting Democratic has absolutely made their lives better, and I believe that is why they vote Democratic in mass.

When African Americans have better alternatives they will likely make those choices.

I've been hearing your ilk say African-Americans are leaving the Democratic party for decades... yet it never seems to actually materialize.
How? They aren't on an "equal footing" which you suggest is the goal, even though you Democrats have supposedly been "fighting" for them all these decades. It's the white mans fault right?

How? They aren't on an "equal footing" which you suggest is the goal, even though you Democrats have supposedly been "fighting" for them all these decades. It's the white mans fault right?
It is a fight, and such a fight takes decades or more... We can make progress and still have work to do.

Do you believe the second the slaves were freed, that was the end of the work?

It is a fight, and such a fight takes decades or more... We can make progress and still have work to do.

Do you believe the second the slaves were freed, that was the end of the work?
Decades or more huh? Maybe centuries? Maybe a millennia?

No and ever claimed that

I started this thread as a lark, but it has turned out pretty humorous

Consensus among right leaning reactions seems to be that the that the right ended slavery, the right passed civil rights legislation, the right has always prioritized minorities interests, and the left has done just the opposite

Closely resembles the “I know a Black guy”

In the end Byrd supported Obama

Love the pontificating on how minorities really feel

Race Hustler

A term coined to describe those individuals of a particular race who project themselves into the media spotlight as spokespersons whenever there is an alledged racial incident which involves their race. The use of the word "Hustler", included as a part of the term, also implies that these individuals expliot a racial situation to serve their own interests.
So If I advocate for minorities which I am one, and say how things are and why they are, I am race hustling ?

So If I advocate for minorities which I am one, and say how things are and why they are, I am race hustling ?
Did any minority group ask you to "advocate" for them? Maybe listen to Frederick Douglass

"Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, “What shall we do with the Negro?” I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature’s plan, and if they will not stay
, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot box, let him alone, don’t disturb him!"

Last edited:
Did any minority group ask you to "advocate" for them? Maybe listen to Frederick Douglass

"Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, “What shall we do with the Negro?” I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature’s plan, and if they will not stay
, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don’t disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot box, let him alone, don’t disturb him!"
Love how you quote Douglass and pontificate the Black experience , from a white lens no less, how convenient.

In Jim crow and systemic racism Blacks were not given the chance even after the official end of slavery .

Back