June 19th today, Juneteenth Day

You believe African Americans are so dumb that the majority vote against their/America's interests?
Where did I say black people are dumb? Copy and paste words. You realize dont you that everytime you talk to me there is always point where I have to tell you to provide proof for what you claim I said? It's almost as if you are incapable of following a discussion and you just listen to the voices in your head.

Where did I say black people are dumb? Copy and paste words. You realize dont you that everytime you talk to me there is always point where I have to tell you to provide proof for what you claim I said? It's almost as if you are incapable of following a discussion and you just listen to the voices in your head.
You did not say it. I asked. Thus far you have refused to answer.

No you assumed it dumbass. More evidence that you idiots think everyone else is as stupid as you
The facts suggest it, but I did not assume, that is why I asked.

You say they vote against their own interests... Why would they do that?

The facts suggest it, but I did not assume, that is why I asked.

You say they vote against their own interests... Why would they do that?
You assumed it. This is like the stupid thing you tell me that you dont hate trump. You can't even be honest with yourself let alone others.

Copy and paste where I said black people vote against their interests? And yet ANOTHER example.

You assumed it. This is like the stupid thing you tell me that you dont hate trump. You can't even be honest with yourself let alone others.

Copy and paste where I said black people vote against their interests? And yet ANOTHER example.
You do understand that while you are arguing with the receptionist, his phones are backing up and people are getting mad.

Again, you said that voting Democrat is against the interests of African-Americans, it is a matter of record that the vast majority of African-Americans vote Democrat.

Given the above facts, I’m asking you why you believe African-Americans vote against their/Americas interests.

Your refusal to answer is telling. Your attempt to confuse the issue is telling.

Again, you said that voting Democrat is against the interests of African-Americans, it is a matter of record that the vast majority of African-Americans vote Democrat.

Given the above facts, I’m asking you why you believe African-Americans vote against their/Americas interests.

Your refusal to answer is telling. Your attempt to confuse the issue is telling.
Where? Copy and paste my words.

You haven't shown where I said what you claim Ive said. People can see you dipshit. Copy and paste my words. You know how to do that right? I would think that's a basic skill for a receptionist.

It's against everyone's interest to vote for a Democrat. Are you stupid? You confuse mistakes with stupidity but maybe you are stupid.
SO why do you believe so many African Americans vote Democratic?

Back