Juneteenth is America’s second Independence Day—here’s why

You, Into the Night and IBDaMann. Who is Terry? No, I'm straight unlike you and your "friends".

No doubt IBDaMann loves you massaging his manhood with the links in your signature. :rofl2:

What piques my curiosity is why you and Into the Night link IBDaMann's posts on the Manifesto forum but IBDaMann doesn't have a single link to any of yours. Why?

hDkTY6E.jpg
What piques my curiosity is why you haven't been able to figure out my four other sock accounts yet... You were suuuuuch a genius and quickly discovered the first two, but the other four seem to elude you...

What piques my curiosity is why you haven't been able to figure out my four other sock accounts yet... You were suuuuuch a genius and quickly discovered the first two, but the other four seem to elude you...

Why do you care? You said I have nothing intelligent to say so why do you fear me?

Nah. What's the fun in putting you on ignore?

Sooo...you're a sadist in addition to being in a gay relationship with your "friends"?

Since both you and Into the Night link IBDaMann's posts on the Manifesto forum, I'm guessing he's the Pitcher and you two are the Catchers?
t1579.gif

You, Into the Night and IBDaMann. Who is Terry? No, I'm straight unlike you and your "friends".

No doubt IBDaMann loves you massaging his manhood with the links in your signature. :rofl2:

What piques my curiosity is why you and Into the Night link IBDaMann's posts on the Manifesto forum but IBDaMann doesn't have a single link to any of yours. Why?

hDkTY6E.jpg

I am not Sybil, Dutch. Sybil is YOUR creation. It is YOUR sock.

Is it the same reason why you care so much about what I link in my signature?

Yes, re: most things.

Why would I?
Abbie Normals always interest me. At least until I can categorize them. Most on JPP are simply demented old men. You have intelligence but are clearly irrational.

Yet you haven't given a reason on why you would converse with someone you consider to be an idiot. Isn't that irrational?

I think you fear most people. it's why you hide yourself behind multiple sock accounts.

Abbie Normals always interest me. At least until I can categorize them. Most on JPP are simply demented old men. You have intelligence but are clearly irrational.

Yet you haven't given a reason on why you would converse with someone you consider to be an idiot. Isn't that irrational?
Nah. Abbie Normals always interest me.

I think you fear most people. it's why you hide yourself behind multiple sock accounts.
Deathly afraid. You have no idea. I've now added a 7th sock account, so now you have five others to discover.

Back