Juneteenth is America’s second Independence Day—here’s why

Well, I see where you are going with it, but if you want a story that is more impactful and more believable, you should have IBDaMann be the main avatar who has many supporting socks .... jussayn. Also, IBDaMann is a far more loveable main persona. I think Terry, ThatOwlCoward, Frank Apisa, evince, Concart and Phantasmal will all back me up on this.
Terry will never figure out which account is the main one, since I'm, no wait... WE'RE, arguing with myself, ummmmm, OURSELVES over it.

I guess I just "messed up" again... whoops. Hope Terry, I mean, Dutch Uncle doesn't notice... Whoopsie.

No. You are describing yourself. You use black people as pawns. You hate them.

It's the same as children. You hate them too.
He also hates women, wanting to destroy women's sports, allow men into women's locker rooms/showers (making women unsafe/uncomfortable), force them to undergo invasive medical procedures, encourage them to mutilate their genitals and "transition" into "men", and encourage them (for sake of convenience) to kill off the living human inside their wombs (sometimes even outside of their wombs), even though said living human never committed a crime nor expressed any desire to die.

“Black history is American history,” decrying challenges to suppress it and introducing the “grandmother of Juneteenth,” Opal Lee, who fought for the federal holiday.
American history involves ALL Americans, dude, not just the ones with dark skin.

Terry will never figure out which account is the main one, since I'm, no wait... WE'RE, arguing with myself, ummmmm, OURSELVES over it.

I guess I just "messed up" again... whoops. Hope Terry, I mean, Dutch Uncle doesn't notice... Whoopsie.

Who is Terry, Sybil? Are you giving Into the Night a reach around?

Lol, that was then, this is now! Republicans no longer support women’s rights.
Republicans have a long history of supporting women's rights, and still do to this day. It is Democrats who have always fought against women, and still do to this day.

** It is Democrats who hate women enough to allow their sports to be dominated by men pretending to be women.

** It is Democrats who hate women enough to allow creepy men into their locker rooms to shower with them.

** It is Democrats who hate women enough to force them to undergo invasive medical procedures or else lose their jobs.

** It is Democrats who hate women enough to encourage them to mutilate their genitals in order to "transition" into a "man".

** It is Democrats who hate women enough to encourage them to kill their own living human offspring for sake of convenience.

He also hates women, wanting to destroy women's sports, allow men into women's locker rooms/showers (making women unsafe/uncomfortable), force them to undergo invasive medical procedures, encourage them to mutilate their genitals and "transition" into "men", and encourage them (for sake of convenience) to kill off the living human inside their wombs (sometimes even outside of their wombs), even though said living human never committed a crime nor expressed any desire to die.

I know. I was trying to keep that post reasonably short. When you belong to the Church of Hate, you basically hate everything except other church members.

Evince is a woman, dumbass.

Lol, that was then, this is now! Republicans no longer support women’s rights.

Blatant lie. You are describing DEMOCRATS, dude.

* It is DEMOCRATS that use women as pawns.
* It is DEMOCRATS that want to mutilate and enslave women.
* It is DEMOCRATS that fought against women's rights, and they CONTINUE TO DO SO.
* Is it DEMOCRATS that are racist.

You cannot blame YOUR problems in anybody else, dude.

Who is Sybil, Terry? Are you up Cypress's cornhole again?
You, Into the Night and IBDaMann. Who is Terry? No, I'm straight unlike you and your "friends".

No doubt IBDaMann loves you massaging his manhood with the links in your signature. :rofl2:

What piques my curiosity is why you and Into the Night link IBDaMann's posts on the Manifesto forum but IBDaMann doesn't have a single link to any of yours. Why?

hDkTY6E.jpg

Back