Juneteenth is America’s second Independence Day—here’s why

My recommendation is to just play along. Tell them that naturally you are just one of many socks and insist that they complain to Phantasmal to have you banned. When they refuse (because they really don't believe you are a sock), tell them that they need to take it up with Phantasmal, but that you know that Phantasmal is far too cowardly to ban you for being the sock that you are because she fears the shit out of you. You could have a lot of fun.
The other thing that I occasionally do for fun is to purposely word a response using a few of the same words that you or ITN regularly make use of... Terry enjoys that one very much, as he meticulously keeps records of all such statements that I make that are "replicas" of my "sock accounts" due to my "messing up".

The other thing that I occasionally do for fun is to purposely word a response using a few of the same words that you or ITN regularly make use of... Terry enjoys that one very much, as he meticulously keeps records of all such statements that I make that are "replicas" of my "sock accounts" due to my "messing up".
^^^
Schizoid attempt to cover his ass. :rofl2:

^^^
Schizoid attempt to cover his ass. :rofl2:
:rofl2:

Shucks! You got me AGAIN! I tried to cover my ass and you didn't even have to go full Sherlock in order to quickly call me out on my scheme. GOOD JOB!

Have you found out my other four sock accounts yet? So far you've only discovered my gfm7175 and IBDaMann socks to my main ITN account. Do you need a hint for the next one? :)

I'M A LIL' PSYCHO
WATCH MY PSYCHO DANCE WITH FRIENDS
NEXT I'LL SHOW MY TUCK

No thanks, Sybil. However, I support your right to be both a psycho and a Trump Tucker. :thup:

7plj8i.gif

There's no rules against being a sock but Rule 16 is a rule. Why do you keep violating it?

I have no idea what rule 16 is. I suppose I could look it up when I feel like it and get back to you.

In the meantime, Terry, you should complain to Phantasmal about SOCKS! and get a rule established to have me banned.

I have no idea what rule 16 is. I suppose I could look it up when I feel like it and get back to you.

In the meantime, Terry, you should complain to Phantasmal about SOCKS! and get a rule established to have me banned.
Thanks for an example of your limited abilities, Sybil.

Why? Socks are allowed, but thanks for confessing you have socks. :thup:

The other thing that I occasionally do for fun is to purposely word a response using a few of the same words that you or ITN regularly make use of...
I am honored ... and if it pisses off Terry then it's for a very good cause.

Speaking of which, you'd maybe enjoy my story that I made up at the end of May regarding my supposed sock accounts:
Well, I see where you are going with it, but if you want a story that is more impactful and more believable, you should have IBDaMann be the main avatar who has many supporting socks .... jussayn. Also, IBDaMann is a far more loveable main persona. I think Terry, ThatOwlCoward, Frank Apisa, evince, Concart and Phantasmal will all back me up on this.

“Black history is American history,” decrying challenges to suppress it and introducing the “grandmother of Juneteenth,” Opal Lee, who fought for the federal holiday.

No, it is not.

History in America is ALL people living in America, not just dark skinned people.

Why do you hate this history being taught then shit face?
Your story is not history.
You should be PROMOTING IT to polish the Republican Party name huh
Your story is not history.
But you don’t
There is no reason to promote your fiction.
Because now in history (not a hundrred years ago) the Republican Party hates black people
Blatant lie. It is DEMOCRATS that want to return to slavery. It is DEMOCRATS that use black people as pawns. It is DEMOCRATS that are racist.
...and they always have been.

The name "Juneteenth" references the date of the holiday, combining the words "June" and "nineteenth." "On June 19, 1865, Maj. Gen. Gordon Granger led the Union Soldiers to Galveston, TX, to announce the end of the war and the freedom of all enslaved people.

They are free because of Republicans that fought for it.

Rule 16 has nothing to do with socks.

Juneteenth is an Ebonic word.
I can't recognize it.

Most liberals don't care about dignity any more than trumpanzees do,
but I'm not one of those.

I can't imagine a serious black person in America not being ashamed of that word.
The name "Juneteenth" belittles them, suggests that they're illiterate, yet so many embrace it.

Why do you think it's "Ebonics" and belittling?

Back