Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the mods go an opportunity to visit the Cesspool forum/threads...before Goodreads took it down...Pretty hard to ignore what was happening there when all is said and done....;)

Ruh roh, into the Jack early again, we see!

So... how would you know what was on some other forum unless you were there? *I* know you were; you tried to sneak back in, after taking posts from there and putting them here and getting banned for it. Yet you've lied 101 times just on this forum, saying that you were never a member.

This is why no one trusts a liar.

Ruh roh, into the Jack early again, we see!

So... how would you know what was on some other forum unless you were there? *I* know you were; you tried to sneak back in, after taking posts from there and putting them here and getting banned for it. Yet you've lied 101 times just on this forum, saying that you were never a member.

This is why no one trusts a liar.

She still lies that GR took it down!
I personally pulled the plug!

Yep. Every. Single. Day. See Post #178. It's what chickenshits do, and why she needs her psycho sidekicks (Steven, Bull&Shitter, etc.) to do the actual attacking. Toxic spider in her web!

https://i.imgur.com/JjmVJuc.jpg

One thing I always found curious was how different people handle the homeless. There's the professional homeless standing on a corner with long street light and a sign declaring he "Will work for food". I'd be sitting behind people and watch hands hold out some green. I'd also read numerous stories about how they were fine and just swindling people for things welfare doesn't cover.

One story I recall had a member of the news team hand the man some canned food. After the cars moved on, the panhandler tossed the cans into the weeds.

Then there's the people sleeping in doorways and alleys. These people are clearly homeless and it doesn't take long to realize they have mental issues too.

Giving them money is equally useless. What they need is better mental health care but donating money directly to homeless shelters, or helping in one, will go a lot further to helping overall.

Me. You did eventually get the hint and stop but boyo, you have a problem with attaching to people.

One more thing, you've created a couple of threads now "reminding" people about the rules. You have read the rules, right?

Dude I love Earl. Who doesn't?

One thing I always found curious was how different people handle the homeless. There's the professional homeless standing on a corner with long street light and a sign declaring he "Will work for food". I'd be sitting behind people and watch hands hold out some green. I'd also read numerous stories about how they were fine and just swindling people for things welfare doesn't cover.

One story I recall had a member of the news team hand the man some canned food. After the cars moved on, the panhandler tossed the cans into the weeds.

Then there's the people sleeping in doorways and alleys. These people are clearly homeless and it doesn't take long to realize they have mental issues too.

Giving them money is equally useless. What they need is better mental health care but donating money directly to homeless shelters, or helping in one, will go a lot further to helping overall.

It's shocking to learn how many homeless ppl manage to survive up here, even in winter. Sometimes you'll see someone standing on a corner with a sign saying "Please help." I guess ppl must give them $$ or they wouldn't continue standing there.

It's shocking to learn how many homeless ppl manage to survive up here, even in winter. Sometimes you'll see someone standing on a corner with a sign saying "Please help." I guess ppl must give them $$ or they wouldn't continue standing there.

You can tell by their appearance if they are truly homeless and get a sense by their behavior of their mental state. I never give them money but did give money to a local shelters. From my experience, all they do with the money is smoke it, drink it or gamble it. For some reason there's a much higher percentage of heavy coffee drinkers and smokers among the mentally ill.

On a side note, for the RW idiots who whine about buying steaks with SNAP cards, my wife is the guardian of her mentally disabled brother. She always spent more of her own money on him than he was getting in assistance. He never went without if she could help it, but he was mentally ill and did silly things like "losing" his shoes or his radio. It was hard to tell if those things were stolen or if he traded them for a smoke. Again, he's mentally ill. Sometimes she'd partially pay herself back with his SNAP card and could be seen buying steaks and driving off in a nice car as Fox News and their fans love to scream about.

You can tell by their appearance if they are truly homeless and get a sense by their behavior of their mental state. I never give them money but did give money to a local shelters. From my experience, all they do with the money is smoke it, drink it or gamble it. For some reason there's a much higher percentage of heavy coffee drinkers and smokers among the mentally ill.

On a side note, for the RW idiots who whine about buying steaks with SNAP cards, my wife is the guardian of her mentally disabled brother. She always spent more of her own money on him than he was getting in assistance. He never went without if she could help it, but he was mentally ill and did silly things like "losing" his shoes or his radio. It was hard to tell if those things were stolen or if he traded them for a smoke. Again, he's mentally ill. Sometimes she'd partially pay herself back with his SNAP card and could be seen buying steaks and driving off in a nice car as Fox News and their fans love to scream about.

I confess to being one of those suckers who hands a dollar out the car window when someone homeless is standing there with a sign. The reason being "there but for the grace of God go I."

It's true about a higher percentage of smokers among the mentally ill. I read somewhere that it has to do with dopamine levels.

People tell me that when they offered to take them to a restaurant to pay for food, they usually get angry or just walk away.

I confess to being one of those suckers who hands a dollar out the car window when someone homeless is standing there with a sign. The reason being "there but for the grace of God go I."

It's true about a higher percentage of smokers among the mentally ill. I read somewhere that it has to do with dopamine levels.

Playing on your guilt is a good strategy.

Next time corn is on sale for fifty cents a can, buy three bucks worth and hand them one. They'll look at you like you just landed from Mars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back