Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating. Yet there's a stalker/doxxer here who has posted other ppl's personal info, including their location, and tried to hack into someone's JPP account last week -- yet they are still not banned. RWers get more passes, seems like.

Agreed.

I quoted you, i didn't dox you.

why not you and your perverted side piece dutch just shut the fuck up about me and leave me alone. ;)
Bullshit, Jits. You've doxxed both of us. You were banned from another forum for doxxing, stalking and harassing. You haven't changed.

Why did you delete your confession? It's the first honest post you've made on JPP.
Jits said:
I love lying. It's what I do. I dox people and then shitbomb the mods with my mucus-soaked tissues when I get warned. It sucks to be me!!!

Agreed.

Bullshit, Jits. You've doxxed both of us. You were banned from another forum for doxxing, stalking and harassing. You haven't changed.

Why did you delete your confession? It's the first honest post you've made on JPP.

I never said that. You did say what's in my sig.

And I have your ip on my firewall, and mods from other forums confirmed you and owl have been seeking my personal info, I also confirmed that you got it from Left Turn Clyde. Ever catch a tiger by the tail? careful now. guy "90 miles south of witchita falls on 287", Ironically as you doxxed me from that information you got from clyde then searched to cover your ass about, I live near a 287 as well.

cool, eh?

Are you saying I "shit bombded" the mods? How would you know if that were true or not? I was told by phan that nothing is shared with you and owl regarding moderation, so is phan lying or you and owl lying? given this is false, I will assume you are lying.

And I have your ip on my firewall, and mods from other forums confirmed you and owl have been seeking my personal info, I also confirmed that you got it from Left Turn Clyde. Ever catch a tiger by the tail? careful now. guy "90 miles south of witchita falls on 287", Ironically as you doxxed me from that information you got from clyde then searched to cover your ass about, I live near a 287 as well.
:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Jits, all you are doing is proving you don't know shit about computers, son. Thanks for the laugh!

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Jits, all you are doing is proving you don't know shit about computers, son. Thanks for the laugh!

okie dokie. ;)

If I post your IP again will you go cry to the mods again, even though you gave me permission?

What is with you two, you seem to jump target to target, picking fights left and right, is it an insecurity thing?

okie dokie. ;

If I post your IP again will you go cry to the mods again, even though you gave me permission?

What is with you two, you seem to jump target to target, picking fights left and right, is it an insecurity thing?

Why would I complain about your fantasies, Jits?

because you proudly announce "reported" several times a week. you are obsessed with being a douchebag then hiding behind mods.

Feel free to quote me, Jits.

OTOH, I know for a fact you've reported me, so now we both know you're a fucking hypocrite in addition to being a coward and a bully.

BTW, you've been giving your "address" out for years. You're known for it. :laugh:

4rxosh.jpg

Feel free to quote me, Jits.

OTOH, I know for a fact you've reported me, so now we both know you're a fucking hypocrite in addition to being a coward and a bully.

BTW, you've been giving your "address" out for years. You're known for it. :laugh:

[IMGs]https://i.imgflip.com/4rxosh.jpg[/IMG]

You demanded it, said you were coming out to fight me, then bitched out. why are you shitting in every thread now with your psychosis?

your homophobic attacks and your nasty attacks on members wives and mothers shows what a disgusting piece of human trash you are.

Jeebus...just stop.

True,. I should, even though these pieces of shit start with me and others every day all day, in the end, they will be protected and I'll get yelled at.

my sig says all that needs to be said on him and I just realized this wasn't a warzone thread this morning (I knew it but forgot). So I'm bowing out of this thread.

Jeebus...just stop.
He can't help himself. He's obsessed with me as proved by his multiple tribute threads to me. :)

True,. I should, even though these pieces of shit start with me and others every day all day, in the end, they will be protected and I'll get yelled at.

my sig says all that needs to be said on him and I just realized this wasn't a warzone thread this morning (I knew it but forgot). So I'm bowing out of this thread.
QED

Jeebus, how fucked up is a person to have Legion tell them to knock it off? :laugh:

Wouldn't put it past him.

Post 4 "Oh yeah, no worries comes off the ban today. Thanks for reminding me. Message received I'll play nice now".

Knew the exact day?

Who does that?

A person on my troll list.

I was curious about certain personalities knowing when certain people are coming off a ban. Like you wrote, "who does that?"

Guille reported you?

Got a teabagger (www.teaparty.org) that admitted it.

Post 135

PostmodernProphet

"I can identify it......I sent a quote of it to another member as insurance in case Rana let you delete it instead of taking action on it after I reported you..."

That ignorant fuck, that always changes people comments, yet never gets banned.

Another to add to my troll list.

Post 135

PostmodernProphet

"I can identify it......I sent a quote of it to another member as insurance in case Rana let you delete it instead of taking action on it after I reported you..."

PmP is certainly a teabagger. He's a faux Christian too.

Post 135

PostmodernProphet

PiMP looks good on any well-stocked Ignore List. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back