Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did what they did because you massively fucked up. There's one rule here...and you broke it. That makes you a fuckwit.

ONE rule?

Taking the Trump U. "Mathematics" correspondence course, served you well.

Look at the title of this thread, maybe when you get to lesson 2 Trump U will teach you about DOUBLE digits.

I noticed that too.

I have stalkers, nothing is done, one really annoying is the idiot that uses Earl from the TV show, he'll be responding to this comment, soon after I post it, he can't resist.

Fascinating. Yet there's a stalker/doxxer here who has posted other ppl's personal info, including their location, and tried to hack into someone's JPP account last week -- yet they are still not banned. RWers get more passes, seems like.

I noticed that too.

I have stalkers, nothing is done, one really annoying is the idiot that uses Earl from the TV show, he'll be responding to this comment, soon after I post it, he can't resist.

ONE rule?

Taking the Trump U. "Mathematics" correspondence course, served you well.

Look at the title of this thread, maybe when you get to lesson 2 Trump U will teach you about DOUBLE digits.

It's the only one that people ever get banned for. Back in the day, there were some personal info-related bans. There has also been some enforcement of the incendiary troll rule (mostly against a singular nazi troll). Otherwise, it's all 12b, all the time.

I noticed that too.

You are a stalker. In all of your bitching and moaning in this thread you are conveniently neglecting to mention the only reason any one here at all gave any fucks about you at all is because you stalked for over a week. You stalk, you get the attention you seek, then you complain about being stalked.

Please kill yourself.

You are a stalker. In all of your bitching and moaning in this thread you are conveniently neglecting to mention the only reason any one here at all gave any fucks about you at all is because you stalked for over a week. You stalk, you get the attention you seek, then you complain about being stalked.

Please kill yourself.

Nope, killing you retarded, gaslighting, teabagger (www.teaparty.org) troll.

You keep saying that but don't know WTF you're talking about, as usual.

Can you name it?

I'll give you a couple minutes, then it's back on my troll list for you, teabagger (www.teaparty.org)

Stop lying, you followed me around for days, My Who Quoted section proves it.

You're a huge pussy, you fucked up, you got banned, and like all of your kind it's always "someone else's fault"

You disgust me, fuckwit.

BYW, I'm calling you fuckwit multiple times in the thread where you think you might get some relief from it. Starting to understand reality?

Stop stop stop. Who the fuck are we talking about? The name is not mentioned or specified.

So stop your retarded quarrels.

It's the only one that people ever get banned for. Back in the day, there were some personal info-related bans. There has also been some enforcement of the incendiary troll rule (mostly against a singular nazi troll). Otherwise, it's all 12b, all the time.

Interesting, I wish they would start enforcing the troll rule, one I have is going back on my troll list.

Thanks.

Stop stop stop. Who the fuck are we talking about? The name is not mentioned or specified.

So stop your retarded quarrels.

iu

Stop lying, you followed me around for days, My Who Quoted section proves it.

You're a huge pussy, you fucked up, you got banned, and like all of your kind it's always "someone else's fault"

You disgust me, fuckwit.

BYW, I'm calling you fuckwit multiple times in the thread where you think you might get some relief from it. Starting to understand reality?

Not only are you delusional but BORING as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back