Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too.

I have stalkers, nothing is done, one really annoying is the idiot that uses Earl from the TV show, he'll be responding to this comment, soon after I post it, he can't resist.

Earl seems to have quit posting here. I heard he's found a new home on a forum that is all Reichwingers. Know what you mean though; he used to follow me (and others) around, putting his impotent groans on our posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
Fascinating. Yet there's a stalker/doxxer here who has posted other ppl's personal info, including their location, and tried to hack into someone's JPP account last week -- yet they are still not banned. RWers get more passes, seems like.

no one gives a fuck what you amazonerds do to each other.......

Really?

Can you identify the comment?

Likely one of the post you changed, you do it all the time.

They never caught THAT.

I changed nothing.......I can identify it......I sent a quote of it to another member as insurance in case Rana let you delete it instead of taking action on it after I reported you.......I don't think you want me to post it and I know I don't want to relive it.......but for those who can't leave things alone it is post #29 in this thread.....So Texas will take SOCIALIZED help.......

Last edited:
no one gives a fuck what you amazonerds do to each other.......

seems she likes to lie about what others due all while engaging in the same behavior and much worse. that side of that amazon wierdness seems to have a vendetta against anyone who doesnt take their side in their idiotic drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back