Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll let the mods decide. Put me on ignore in the meantime, since you cry and whine whenever I respond to you. Oh, and begged them to ban me from your thread because I didn't agree with your bullshit. Coward. :laugh:

you should stop trying to weaponize the mods.

you put me on ignore, why did you take me off and attack me this morning if your such a poor little victim of me?

I asked the, to thread ban you because you post shit stirring garbage. don't worry, I'll make sure to do so from now on myself.

now again, if you don't want some, don't start none and leave me the fuck alone.

Last edited:
Blather derp whine sob snivel threaten bluster snot

jK4j6ct.jpg

I remember them all proudly embracing the moniker until the sexual connotation was explained to them.

I always thought the butthurt over Teabagger was hilarious. It goes to the heart of a person's honor; do they care more about what they are called or more about the cause they claim to support?

Obviously they care more about what they are called. Fuck all of them Teabaggers. They have no honor.

loll, I'm the "victim"? you are whining about your public information being used to call you out, you then ran to the mods and weaponized your dear friend to warn me that I doxxed you. any fucking moron, even your side piece dutch can figure out within 10 secs where you are as if you posted your address, but you convinced the staff here that posting a bar I been too every year for the last at least ten years every srping and fall prior to covid is now off limits to me.

you you madam are a nasty #vixctiminstigator.

I always thought the butthurt over Teabagger was hilarious. It goes to the heart of a person's honor; do they care more about what they are called or more about the cause they claim to support?

Obviously they care more about what they are called. Fuck all of them Teabaggers. They have no honor.

I would personally feel more empathy for teabaggees. That's got to be a difficult life.

l I'm the "victim"! I AM!!! I whined about my public information being used to call me out, after I posted an address in NYC and invited various men here to come fight me. I even reported people who looked up the address THAT *I* POSTED -- and noticed that there's a sex club there -- for doxxing me. How DARE you! You're so lucky you didn't get banned but just wait, I'll get you and your little dog too.

It's okay Lassie, it's okay. Calm down now. We know you're upset about your spankings. Just try really hard to play nice and maybe someone, somewhere, will finally treat you like an adult.

:laugh:

It's okay Lassie, it's okay. Calm down now. We know you're upset about your spankings. Just try really hard to play nice and maybe someone, somewhere, will finally treat you like an adult.

:laugh:

Lol. Such a nasty recluse. I see now why you spend all day in the internet. Lol

she's got one in her pocket......

At least 6 people have said that phan is in her pocket. I didnt believe it at first, but since experiencing it. I have to agree. It’s pretty pathetic phan lets her “friend” use and abuse her like this.

Anyway. Im sure we are going to get yelled at any moment for responding to their bullshit any moment. **shrug**

Mistakes happen. Mods don't even get minimum wage....and are last in line for their COVID vaccinations. :)

Again, not getting into moderation on an open thread, but if there is a penalty still attached (such as first or second offense), it's possible to have it removed upon review. This is best done via PM per the rules.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

I would however, like to know specifically why they did what they did, not holding my breath.

Thanks.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

I would however, like to know specifically why they did what they did, not holding my breath.

Thanks.

They did what they did because you massively fucked up. There's one rule here...and you broke it. That makes you a fuckwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back