Just an FYI; User reputation comments are not PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I truly don't, see made sexual references about a child, she is a woman, that is beyond sick!

If you've got a complaint, regarding Darla's behavior, you should take it up with her.
Maybe you can catch her between her cyber marriages and her phone sexcapades.

Could you take the time to crawl down from your hypocritical high horse and show some substantiation of your accusations; seeing as how you've now made yourself judge, jury, and executioner.

And just think; how long were you absent, before you made the choice to come back and restart the bitch fest??
What difference does it make, I am here and you are sad, too bad!

Damo's statement and her claim to guilt, that is my proof!

Yeah the proof that it was done to me first...cool~

Originally Posted by Ice Dancer
You are right and I apologise; it is disgusting and I should not have responded in kind to the taunts...I will do my part to refrain from here on out!

So basically; you intend to be a complete bitch, until you get your way.

ALL HAIL RANA THE RED.
Ice Dancer responding to Damo's post!

You are right and I apologise; it is disgusting and I should not have responded in kind to the taunts...I will do my part to refrain from here on out!

Froggy - Damo has spoken. He has seen both sides of the story and made his decision based on those facts. Your facts are yours and only what you see.

I have enough confidence in his judgement to render a fair decision. That you don't isn't really my issue.
Well, it is your opinion that Damo is fair, I see it quite differently. His judgment is not good in this case.

Well, it is your opinion that Damo is fair, I see it quite differently. His judgment is not good in this case.

stop it. just stop. we have ABSOLUTELY no ulterior motivation to keep ice dancer around.

A lot of the stuff that I saw reported was in two categories:

1) stuff that is over and done with, from months and months back
2) private messages and rep comment messages revealing some personal information.

We aren't in the habit of solving personal vendettas over something that everyone on jpp has forgotten about and moved on from. Statute of limitation if you will. That isn't to say what was done in the past is acceptable, but if someone has done something wrong six months ago it's very unlikely that we are going to do anything about it today.

The second issue has been, up until recently, a particularly gray area.

You see, the rule against personal information used to largely be enforced on revealing stuff to the board en masse. The reason for this was simple, it was relatively easy to prevent and it's the thing that did the most damage for the parties involved.

With private messages and user rep comments, it's slightly different. Sure we can prevent A telling B something about C, but at the end of the day, if A wants to tell B something, they can email them. Or stalk them on another board. Etc. We are limited in what we can do.

Jpp can prevent mass reveals to the board at large, but we cannot stop A and B conversing.

Recently damo has started to change his tune on what's acceptable to say in PM's and user rep comments. But again, up until recently that whole medium gave us a bit more pause.

Lastly, about banning in general:

People fuck up. It happens. People get mad, and say shit they regret. To be banned on JPP you have to pretty flagrantly violate the rules. It's not something we take lightly, it's not something we use to solve personal vendettas. It's not something we use to get rid of people we don't like, or some that say mean things from time to time.

It's not something done without prior warning, and it's almost never permanent.

Even when maineman was banned for the sick shit he said, he was let back after a month or two had passed, and the DAY he got back, he started right back up where he left off. With maineman, he was incurable. He was a lost cause, and that's why he was permabanned.

In summation, no one in this thread has done anything to warrant a permaban yet. NO ONE. If they had, they wouldn't be here.

didn't realize thread was closed. dont want anyone to think i said my piece while preventing discussion of what i said. So if you want to address my above post just start a new thread and I will respond

stop it. just stop. we have ABSOLUTELY no ulterior motivation to keep ice dancer around.

A lot of the stuff that I saw reported was in two categories:

1) stuff that is over and done with, from months and months back
2) private messages and rep comment messages revealing some personal information.

We aren't in the habit of solving personal vendettas over something that everyone on jpp has forgotten about and moved on from. Statute of limitation if you will. That isn't to say what was done in the past is acceptable, but if someone has done something wrong six months ago it's very unlikely that we are going to do anything about it today.

The second issue has been, up until recently, a particularly gray area.

You see, the rule against personal information used to largely be enforced on revealing stuff to the board en masse. The reason for this was simple, it was relatively easy to prevent and it's the thing that did the most damage for the parties involved.

With private messages and user rep comments, it's slightly different. Sure we can prevent A telling B something about C, but at the end of the day, if A wants to tell B something, they can email them. Or stalk them on another board. Etc. We are limited in what we can do.

Jpp can prevent mass reveals to the board at large, but we cannot stop A and B conversing.

Recently damo has started to change his tune on what's acceptable to say in PM's and user rep comments. But again, up until recently that whole medium gave us a bit more pause.

Lastly, about banning in general:

People fuck up. It happens. People get mad, and say shit they regret. To be banned on JPP you have to pretty flagrantly violate the rules. It's not something we take lightly, it's not something we use to solve personal vendettas. It's not something we use to get rid of people we don't like, or some that say mean things from time to time.

It's not something done without prior warning, and it's almost never permanent.

Even when maineman was banned for the sick shit he said, he was let back after a month or two had passed, and the DAY he got back, he started right back up where he left off. With maineman, he was incurable. He was a lost cause, and that's why he was permabanned.

In summation, no one in this thread has done anything to warrant a permaban yet. NO ONE. If they had, they wouldn't be here.
About this, not about more of the hoarded information that seems to be such a commodity on this board.

About this, not about more of the hoarded information that seems to be such a commodity on this board.

It was fairly apparent to me this was just an open invitation to have the board regale you with kudos and over-the-top adoration for your fairness and benevolence and to also tell you:

"Dude! You are AWESOMENESS personified!"

but....

thanks for the clarification anyways...

You RAWK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back