Just an FYI; User reputation comments are not PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice...I think he loves you in secret!

I wonder how someone who supposedly "ignores" me can claim to know my every move on the internet.

Maybe it's like posting all day every day on message boards while claiming to be a partner in a law firm.

This message is hidden because Zurt is on your ignore list.

:)
Yurt is this an automated message or is this you replying to his message?

I don't lie about things that are so easily proven, in fact, I generally don't lie, no need to in my life! I am known for my honesty!

Just remember who started this!

Yurt is this an automated message or is this you replying to his message?

I don't lie about things that are so easily proven, in fact, I generally don't lie, no need to in my life! I am known for my honesty!

Just remember who started this!

Yurtsie can't help himself, apparently.

He pm'd me and told me he doesn't respond to your posts, and claimed I was dishonest! and a nutcase like you, don't know who you are, but I am a nutcase!

interesting...for one who bitches about rules being broken and damo being fair or not fair in banning people for breaking rules....you willingly and openly break the rule regarding pm's....

2. PMs are Private Messages, they will remain Private... This will be strictly adhered to by all involved on this board. We cannot access anybody's PMs and we don't plan on acquiring the ability to do so. The only reason we would access another's PMs would be if we were required to by law, or if they are reported by the recipient using the reporting function which will place the PM in an area readable by the Admin Team. Reputation comments are not PMs and should be treated as any publicly accessible information.

i could report your post as it flagrantly breaks the rules and since you have been a member of this board for years and a member of numerous other boards, there is no excuse for you breaking the rules....

however, i won't....you seemed like a nice person, but you really are showing some colors....and unfortunately, the colors are ugly....

interesting...for one who bitches about rules being broken and damo being fair or not fair in banning people for breaking rules....you willingly and openly break the rule regarding pm's....

i could report your post as it flagrantly breaks the rules and since you have been a member of this board for years and a member of numerous other boards, there is no excuse for you breaking the rules....

however, i won't....you seemed like a nice person, but you really are showing some colors....and unfortunately, the colors are ugly....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I"]YouTube - Baby crying[/ame]

I will ban myself, later...

I will ban myself, later...
Thanks all, it has been nice, but Yurt is right, rules are rules and I didn't realize genreal comments like the ones I posted were off limits, but rules are rules and fair is fair and it wouldn't be right that I scream to have others banned when I am guilty of the same.

It has been fun while it lasted and I will see a couple of you on facebook and in private emails!

Take care and goodnight!

ok....

still doesn't help the fact you whine about damo not banning others for purportedly breaking rules and then you knowingly and willfully break the rules.....

hypocrite

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I"]YouTube - Baby crying[/ame]

Thanks all, it has been nice, but Yurt is right, rules are rules and I didn't realize genreal comments like the ones I posted were off limits, but rules are rules and fair is fair and it wouldn't be right that I scream to have others banned when I am guilty of the same.

It has been fun while it lasted and I will see a couple of you on facebook and in private emails!

Take care and goodnight!

what a pathetic martyr....i didn't even report you and told you i wouldn't

you using me as some excuse for your leaving, IF you actually leave, is weak and pathetic....

btw...see ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back