Just an FYI; User reputation comments are not PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol usaloyal we basically just stuck up for your "side" in this argument but for whatever reason you still seem to have sand in your vagina. go figure. the reason this thread was re-opened is because I have been on boards where some douche-mod will have a long winded response and then end with a "btw fuck you you can't respond lulz" thread closing. I didn't want to do that. I know you find this hard to believe but we honestly truly don't give two shits how you feel about us. We aren't mental children like yourself.

Last edited:
lol usaloyal we basically just stuck up for your "side" in this argument but for whatever reason you still seem to have sand in your vagina. go figure.
Like I told Damo, I gave it my best, I have buried the hatchet with him and life goes on...

Peace!

lol usaloyal we basically just stuck up for your "side" in this argument but for whatever reason you still seem to have sand in your vagina. go figure.

It was an honest, albeit humorous, offering, so I would suggest getting your dick out of the sand yourself, k?

I do think Damo RAWKS. That you take issue with that is inconsequential.

lol usaloyal we basically just stuck up for your "side" in this argument but for whatever reason you still seem to have sand in your vagina. go figure. the reason this thread was re-opened is because I have been on boards where some douche-mod will have a long winded response and then end with a "btw fuck you you can't respond lulz" thread closing. I didn't want to do that. I know you find this hard to believe but we honestly truly don't give two shits how you feel about us. We aren't mental children like yourself.

Well thanks for the added clarification, and for the record?

Whatever gave you the pathetic idea I cared two shits about what you think of me?

Please feel free to add another edit though, since it bothers you so little

:rofl:

You know grind what makes this totally fucking stupid at this point is the thread was closed days ago CUZ IT WAS SETTLED!

I thought "damo" (since when was he a proverbial we?) made it clear that he looked at the issue tweeked the rules and moved on...if this was a "we" decision and you were a part of it why are you still bringing it up? You like the public drama...wtf?

That darla and co want me or loyal or SM banned is nothing new...that's been their stupid pathetic agenda since we got here. That's why zap has been the fuckwad in PM's and neg reps for months. It was not until I started giving it back to them and showing I could play their game that they acted the stupid victims and came whining to you mods! You did not "take our side" you simply made it clear that no one had done anything to get banned for...so fuck off already...hugs and shit :)

Now grind...move on...bury the hatchet-PEACE :clink:

You know grind what makes this totally fucking stupid at this point is the thread was closed days ago CUZ IT WAS SETTLED!

I thought "damo" (since when was he a proverbial we?) made it clear that he looked at the issue tweeked the rules and moved on...if this was a "we" decision and you were a part of it why are you still bringing it up? You like the public drama...wtf?

That darla and co want me or loyal or SM banned is nothing new...that's been their stupid pathetic agenda since we got here. That's why zap has been the fuckwad in PM's and neg reps for months. It was not until I started giving it back to them and showing I could play their game that they acted the stupid victims and came whining to you mods! You did not "take our side" you simply made it clear that no one had done anything to get banned for...so fuck off already...hugs and shit :)

Now grind...move on...bury the hatchet-PEACE :clink:

Awwwwwwwwwwww...did I hurt the widdle girl's feewings when I didn't just sit back and let her spread her lies?

Let's be clear...Ice Dunce and myself have had our problems for quite a while, but it was ALWAYS kept between myself and her.

UNTIL...

She realized she couldn't anger me with her incessant fat jokes. No matter how disgusting the comment she just could not get me to respond and that drove her insane.

At that point she brought MY FAMILY into this.

ONLY THEN did I reciprocate.

ID likes to pretend she was not the instigator, she likes to whine over and over how "she was just reciprocating", but this remained between me and her until she decided to make the sickening, slanderous comments she did about my wife.

Awwwwwwwwwwww...did I hurt the widdle girl's feewings when I didn't just sit back and let her spread her lies?

Let's be clear...Ice Dunce and myself have had our problems for quite a while, but it was ALWAYS kept between myself and her.

UNTIL...

She realized she couldn't anger me with her incessant fat jokes. No matter how disgusting the comment she just could not get me to respond and that drove her insane.

ID likes to pretend she was not the instigator, she likes to whine over and over how "she was just reciprocating", but this remained between me and her until she decided to make the sickening, slanderous comments she did about my wife.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:
You're just a victim in this and you're also just as pure as the driven snow. :palm:

UNTIL...

Right I said your wife was like flat stanley (winterborn and soc have said much worse about a posters wife)...and who wouldn't be flat lying under your tonage?...it was a slam fat fuck. That's when YOU found the need to take it to the next level and bring children into it. Only then did I turn it around on your child!@!!!!! That's when you began threatening to post personal info...when you bragged about stalking my children. When you forgot to keep your info in check and used the term "we" have been looking and searching and gave away darla's obvious involvement (though I already knew) Now go wipe the drool and sweat off your lip it's disgusting!

UNTIL...

It will prolly go down as one of your biggest foibles to link your screenname up with the REAL you, huh Zappapatoot-skies?

It was just a matter of time before all the shit you've been spewing these last 9 years became back-splatter.

Try not to cry too hard and as I am always tellin' ya. Wipe your chin!

It will prolly go down as one of your biggest foibles to link your screenname up with the REAL you, huh Zappapatoot-skies?

It was just a matter of time before all the shit you've been spewing these last 9 years became back-splatter.

Try not to cry too hard and as I am always tellin' ya. Wipe your chin!

If I were to pick my biggest foible, it would have to be that I was naive to the level of hatred a couple of lonely old skanks might have towards someone they know only from an anonymous message board, and the lengths they would go to find info on that person in order to humiliate him.

Last edited:
If I were to pick my biggest foible, it would have to be that I naive to the level of hatred a couple of lonely old skanks might have towards someone they know only from an anonymous message board, and the lengths they would go to find info on that person in order to humiliate him.

That I naive to the level?

Yep. That's it in a nutshell.

Right I said your wife was like flat stanley (winterborn and soc have said much worse about a posters wife)...and who wouldn't be flat lying under your tonage?...it was a slam fat fuck. That's when YOU found the need to take it to the next level and bring children into it. Only then did I turn it around on your child!@!!!!! That's when you began threatening to post personal info...when you bragged about stalking my children. When you forgot to keep your info in check and used the term "we" have been looking and searching and gave away darla's obvious involvement (though I already knew) Now go wipe the drool and sweat off your lip it's disgusting!

I must have missed the part where anything said by Winterborn or Soc to another poster has anything to do with our disagreement...

Can you explain to everyone how what they said to ANOTHER poster has anything to do with your attacks on my wife?

I must have missed the part where anything said by Winterborn or Soc to another poster has anything to do with our disagreement...

Can you explain to everyone how what they said to ANOTHER poster has anything to do with your attacks on my wife?

People are known by the company they keep; but in your case, it would be the Kabal.

You're right, what I and other posters have had to say about wives has absolutely no connection to posters children...so why then did you take it to that level and then have a big old whiney conniption fit when you got the same in return???

Oh yeah, cuz you are a fat whiney duplicitous asshole hypocrite and everyone knows it~that's why.

You're right, what I and other posters have had to say about wives has absolutely no connection to posters children...so why then did you take it to that level and then have a big old whiney conniption fit when you got the same in return???

Oh yeah, cuz you are a fat whiney duplicitous asshole hypocrite and everyone knows it~that's why.

Look at how Ice Dunce spins that...thinking no one will notice her ridiculous double standard. Just the kind of clumsy attempt you'd expect from someone with only a double digit IQ.

Nice try you old lying harpie...

YOUR comments about my wife have EVERY connection to my comments about your daughter.

Now put that 82 IQ to work and dazzle us some more!

:good4u:

Look at how Ice Dunce spins that...thinking no one will notice her ridiculous double standard. Just the kind of clumsy attempt you'd expect from someone with only a double digit IQ.

Nice try you old lying harpie...

YOUR comments about my wife have EVERY connection to my comments about your daughter.

Now put that 82 IQ to work and dazzle us some more!

:good4u:

Hahahahahaaaaaaa! The only thing sharp about you is the top of your fat pointy head!

Hahahahahaaaaaaa! Go Zap! You duh man!

zappy the whiner claims i'm gutless because i neg repped him with comments....zappy....rep comments are not private

post them, i don't care and i've said what i said to you in rep on the board multiple times....

seriously, all you do here is start shit everyday, then you whine when you're insulted, its freakin hilarious, you're the sissy who always loved to hit the girls, but when they hit back, you ran to mommy crying about how they hurt you

zappy the whiner claims i'm gutless because i neg repped him with comments....zappy....rep comments are not private

post them, i don't care and i've said what i said to you in rep on the board multiple times....

seriously, all you do here is start shit everyday, then you whine when you're insulted, its freakin hilarious, you're the sissy who always loved to hit the girls, but when they hit back, you ran to mommy crying about how they hurt you

This from the Yurtard, who brags about how he got so-and so banned at this and that board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back