Just in time! Biden has "tested positive" for Covid, just in time to give an excuse to rebasement his "campaign"...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden has again tested positive for COVID-19.

Biden tested positive following an event Wednesday in Las Vegas, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement.

“He is vaccinated and boosted, and he is experiencing mild symptoms,” she said.

Biden will return to his home in Delaware, where he will self-isolate, Jean-Pierre said. "The White House will provide regular updates on the president’s status as he continues to carry out the full duties of the office while in isolation," she said.

Biden gave a thumbs up to reporters from the window of his presidential vehicle as his motorcade arrived at the tarmac at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas to head to Delaware. He did not wear a face mask as he boarded Air Force One.

Trump took a bullet and stood up and shook his fist and the turnip has "mild symptoms" and goes into hiding.

The Commander-in-Chief is a wuss and a coward and a turnip...not a good combination.

I don't think he has covid... He would have had a mask on... I think he's mentally and physically exhausted and defeated...
I don't think he has Covid either, TOP.

He's "seeking shelter from the storm." John Fogerty- Credence Clearwater Revival

It's raining all over Delaware and the turnip's basement.

I thought someone would like to talk about Biden's "Covid"...
Neither here nor there but my best friend's wife and his daughter, who live in L.A., just got COVID. Hadn't come across anyone else personally who had gotten it in awhile.

Did you happen to see the Joy Reid segment on MSNBC last night about this? I suppose I could just find the clip and let it speak for itself but it was something else.

Her premise was the media (and people) keep wanting to give Trump credit for being strong surviving an assignation attempt. Then she transitioned to COVID killing a lot of old people and she wanted to know if the media (and people) will give Biden the same credit if/when he survives COVID.

(Extreme) partisanship (whether on the right of left) fvcks with people's brains. (Concart posted the other day defending MSNBC and listed the anchors he likes and even he made reference to Joy Reid being out there. After hearing more of her reactions recently I see why.)

Neither here nor there but my best friend's wife and his daughter, who live in L.A., just got COVID. Hadn't come across anyone else personally who had gotten it in awhile.

Did you happen to see the Joy Reid segment on MSNBC last night about this? I suppose I could just find the clip and let it speak for itself but it was something else.

Her premise was the media (and people) keep wanting to give Trump credit for being strong surviving an assignation attempt. Then she transitioned to COVID killing a lot of old people and she wanted to know if the media (and people) will give Biden the same credit if/when he survives COVID.

(Extreme) partisanship (whether on the right of left) fvcks with people's brains. (Concart posted the other day defending MSNBC and listed the anchors he likes and even he made reference to Joy Reid being out there. After hearing more of her reactions recently I see why.)
LOL.... Trump is shot stands up and pumps his fist shouting, "Fight!" Biden gets mild symptoms of Covid and re-basements his campaign and wants an award for "surviving" Covid?

SMH...

What a maroon!

I don't think he has Covid either, TOP.

He's "seeking shelter from the storm." John Fogerty- Credence Clearwater Revival
Even if he does, so what? We’ve all had it by now. And anybody that’s had it in the last two years knows it’s nothing more than a cough or sniffles. Flu is waaay worse.
Rent control proposal, now this. Geez, just drop out. The desperation is embarrassing.

The end is near for Biden. The entire CNN staff appears to have reached the final step in the Five Stages of Grief: acceptance.

What I want to know is where are these Democrats when it comes to this site? They said polls show that 2/3 of Democrats want him to drop out, but the ones here are all: "Boy Biden is the Awesomestest Ever and his Bathwater is DELICIOUS!"
The end is near for Biden. The entire CNN staff appears to have reached the final step in the Five Stages of Grief: acceptance.

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden has again tested positive for COVID-19.

Biden tested positive following an event Wednesday in Las Vegas, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement.

“He is vaccinated and boosted, and he is experiencing mild symptoms,” she said.

Biden will return to his home in Delaware, where he will self-isolate, Jean-Pierre said. "The White House will provide regular updates on the president’s status as he continues to carry out the full duties of the office while in isolation," she said.

Biden gave a thumbs up to reporters from the window of his presidential vehicle as his motorcade arrived at the tarmac at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas to head to Delaware. He did not wear a face mask as he boarded Air Force One.
Damo goes full-on conspiracy theory. :ROFLMAO:

1721314212874.png

What I want to know is where are these Democrats when it comes to this site? They said polls show that 2/3 of Democrats want him to drop out, but the ones here are all: "Boy Biden is the Awesomestest Ever and his Bathwater is DELICIOUS!"
Keep swilling trumps toilet water

You get a mix on this board among the Democratic posters, some strongly in his camp and others who think it's time to move on. On this issue (staying or dropping out) I think this board is pretty representative of Democratic thought around the country.

Reactions: TOP
Back