Just in time! Biden has "tested positive" for Covid, just in time to give an excuse to rebasement his "campaign"...

link TO ALMOST DIED
WASHINGTON — President Donald J. Trump was sicker with Covid-19 in October than publicly acknowledged at the time, with extremely depressed blood oxygen levels at one point and a lung problem associated with pneumonia caused by the coronavirus, according to four people familiar with his condition.

His prognosis became so worrisome before he was taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center that officials believed he would need to be put on a ventilator, two of the people familiar with his condition said.

The people familiar with Mr. Trump’s health said he was found to have lung infiltrates, which occur when the lungs are inflamed and contain substances such as fluid or bacteria. Their presence, especially when a patient is exhibiting other symptoms, can be a sign of an acute case of the disease. They can be easily spotted on an X-ray or scan, when parts of the lungs appear opaque, or white.

Mr. Trump’s blood oxygen level alone was cause for extreme concern, dipping into the 80s, according to the people familiar with his evaluation. The disease is considered severe when the blood oxygen level falls to the low 90s."

Continued

I don't think he was diagnosed with Covid.

I think his Parkinson's has finally been officially diagnosed, and they are claiming covid to get him home, without worrying everyone about his ability to run the country.
LOL.... Trump is shot stands up and pumps his fist shouting, "Fight!" Biden gets mild symptoms of Covid and re-basements his campaign and wants an award for "surviving" Covid?

SMH...

What a maroon!
A
Damo goes full-on conspiracy theory. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 28079
Someone should tell him, Biden being in the basement resulted in him moving to the White House, he’s no longer in his basement.

Joe isn't in the White House... And if it's not in the basement in Delaware , he's in the garage...lol

Okay, if Biden isn't dead from Chinese Disease in two weeks, what then? That's the quarantine period for Chinese Disease by Biden's quack's definition. The election is like 15 weeks away. 15 - 2 = ....

Just like in 2016 when you helped along another conspiracy theory by saying "I thought someone would like to talk about Pizzagate."
Did it work? Did someone talk about it? Pizzagate was funny. IMHO absurdly so, just like believing in this convenient Covid taking him away from reading teleprompters poorly.

Did it work? Did someone talk about it? Pizzagate was funny. IMHO absurdly so, just like believing in this convenient Covid taking him away from reading teleprompters poorly.
Pizzagate was taken so seriously that a RWNJ took his gun there and shot up the inside of the restaurant.

According to the last three annual physicals, you are correct. There's NO WAY.

Now tell us that all the doctors are in a conspiracy to hide Biden's health results. You know you want to.
So if Biden quits due to health issues and you find out later he has dementia related to Parkinson's will you admit they were correct or will you pretend that this post never happened?

Reactions: TOP
So if Biden quits due to health issues and you find out later he has dementia related to Parkinson's will you admit they were correct or will you pretend that this post never happened?
How much later, five years after leaving office like reagan?

If I found out that Biden's doctors were falsifying his health info, I'd be angry for more than one reason... not the least being that it's unethical. Also I wouldn't like being lied to by professionals who are supposed to be trustworthy about the president's health.

Back