Just in time! Biden has "tested positive" for Covid, just in time to give an excuse to rebasement his "campaign"...

I don't think he was diagnosed with Covid.

I think his Parkinson's has finally been officially diagnosed, and they are claiming covid to get him home, without worrying everyone about his ability to run the country.

What I want to know is where are these Democrats when it comes to this site? They said polls show that 2/3 of Democrats want him to drop out, but the ones here are all: "Boy Biden is the Awesomestest Ever and his Bathwater is DELICIOUS!"
Denial and irrational fear drive some Dems to not see reality. There were Dems questioning Biden's ability, health, mental capacity, etc before he won in 2020. Even if (when) Biden leaves, there will still be some who will deny that he needed to. Joy Reid was on TV saying (paraphrasing) that Biden not being killed by Covid proves how healthy he is.

She will probably be among those who never accepts reality.

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden has again tested positive for COVID-19.

Biden tested positive following an event Wednesday in Las Vegas, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement.

“He is vaccinated and boosted, and he is experiencing mild symptoms,” she said.

Biden will return to his home in Delaware, where he will self-isolate, Jean-Pierre said. "The White House will provide regular updates on the president’s status as he continues to carry out the full duties of the office while in isolation," she said.

Biden gave a thumbs up to reporters from the window of his presidential vehicle as his motorcade arrived at the tarmac at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas to head to Delaware. He did not wear a face mask as he boarded Air Force One.
Or, he just has Covid and is taking a few days to recover

I don't think he was diagnosed with Covid.

I think his Parkinson's has finally been officially diagnosed, and they are claiming covid to get him home, without worrying everyone about his ability to run the country.
Again

You should have just stopped after the first three words

Back