Just what IS conservativism?

Everything can change. Your thinking sure is limited.

And enrichening the regime with our orders will only make them stronger.

Why have you adopted the cowards "if you can't beat it, join it" approach to evil?

It's called "living in the real world" Asshead, you should try it sometime! We're not 'enriching' anything by trading with China. If cutting our trade would cause freedom in China to flourish, I'd be all for that! It won't! If anything, it will cause mass genocide, as the Chinese government eliminates useless workers who have nothing to produce anymore, because we don't buy it anymore! Then, there is always Russia and the EU, who will continue to be more than happy to buy their stuff, so maybe they wouldn't have to kill off all those unneeded workers after all? In any event, whether we trade with China or not, is never going to change how things are in China. You're shallow-minded if you think otherwise.

They're dependant on our consumption, ruining our economy would ruin theirs. See? Fool? do yah? huh? are you dense?

No, it wouldn't ruin their economy, they hold trillions of dollars in US bonds, they would simply cash those in, and our dollar would become worthless overnight. Ruining our economy wouldn't matter if we didn't trade with them!

Manufactuing IS done in america. And we can always start doing more.

No, really, it's not. We import about 85% of what we consume now. Very little is actually exported. Our manufacturing sector sucks, and it ain't coming back anytime soon. Indeed, we COULD start doing more, but how do you do that if the dollar becomes worthless? There is no money to do it with!

Your chimeric dollar values don't matter in a barter system.

Reject internationalist fascism and the evil it entails. Free your mind. Stop being a patsy.

Here's where I am getting of the Crazy Train, bro! I can't deal with this insanity anymore. We're not returning to the pioneer days! Sorry!

It's called "living in the real world" Asshead, you should try it sometime! We're not 'enriching' anything by trading with China. If cutting our trade would cause freedom in China to flourish, I'd be all for that! It won't! If anything, it will cause mass genocide, as the Chinese government eliminates useless workers who have nothing to produce anymore, because we don't buy it anymore! Then, there is always Russia and the EU, who will continue to be more than happy to buy their stuff, so maybe they wouldn't have to kill off all those unneeded workers after all? In any event, whether we trade with China or not, is never going to change how things are in China. You're shallow-minded if you think otherwise.
I disagree. We do empower the regime with our trade dollars. They would be weaker without them.

But my main concern is the effect on americans from forcing them to compete with slaves. Real free trade needs a context of freedom.

your notions are just an incentivization of totalitarian slave camps.
No, it wouldn't ruin their economy, they hold trillions of dollars in US bonds, they would simply cash those in, and our dollar would become worthless overnight. Ruining our economy wouldn't matter if we didn't trade with them!
These are just fiat currency- fear based manipulations. You should just ignore them.
No, really, it's not. We import about 85% of what we consume now. Very little is actually exported. Our manufacturing sector sucks, and it ain't coming back anytime soon. Indeed, we COULD start doing more, but how do you do that if the dollar becomes worthless? There is no money to do it with!
People don't need money to do things. They can just do things. Merely providing for our own needs would solve our unemployement problem overnight.
Here's where I am getting of the Crazy Train, bro! I can't deal with this insanity anymore. We're not returning to the pioneer days! Sorry!

You train is the crazy train. you're brainwashed to worship globalization and are afraid of chinese tryants. Reject the fear. embrace freedom. be an american.

Back