Justice Department ordered to answer for Jan. 6 killing of Ashli Babbitt

Can you describe what the murder weapon was going to be?

Why are you people so fucking stupid?
She had a backpack on.

Could've been carrying a bomb or who knows what.

Either way, they were authorized to use deadly force to protect elected officials.

She had no legal right to enter that space and her attempt to gain access was legitimately seen as a potential threat.

She got her own dumb ass killed.

You're in no position to call anyone else stupid, you slobbering idiot.

She had a backpack on.

Could've been carrying a bomb or who knows what.

Either way, they were authorized to use deadly force to protect elected officials.

She had no legal right to enter that space and her attempt to gain access was legitimately seen as a potential threat.

She got her own dumb ass killed.

You're in no position to call anyone else stupid, you slobbering idiot.
useofforcemodel.jpg

The Capitol Police are federal officers. They HAVE to follow the federal use of force guidelines. Babbitt was somewhere between passively and actively resistant. That called for Byrd to use contact controls and compliance techniques. That is, he should have moved into the hallway, told Babbitt to stop. He did none of that.

Worse, after shooting her, Byrd fled the scene. What police officer shoots (and kills) a suspect and then runs away from the scene of the shooting?

useofforcemodel.jpg

The Capitol Police are federal officers. They HAVE to follow the federal use of force guidelines. Babbitt was somewhere between passively and actively resistant. That called for Byrd to use contact controls and compliance techniques. That is, he should have moved into the hallway, told Babbitt to stop. He did none of that.

Worse, after shooting her, Byrd fled the scene. What police officer shoots (and kills) a suspect and then runs away from the scene of the shooting?

Why are you blaming him? It's actually kind of amazing that more people didn't get shot that day. On one of the things I saw, there was one entrance where they were about to start opening fire on everyone, since reinforcements weren't arriving. Fortunately, they did - literally just in time, or that day could have been much more of a catastrophe.

I feel terrible for Babbitt, as I do for all who have lost something because of Trump. But when you're in a violent mob breaking windows & advancing through the Capitol, you're opening yourself up to any action.

I'm genuinely curious: have you posted at all about any of the young black men over the years who have been unarmed, and shot by police? Usually, what I see from conservatives is "they wouldn't have gotten shot if they were obeying the law."

Why are you blaming him? It's actually kind of amazing that more people didn't get shot that day. On one of the things I saw, there was one entrance where they were about to start opening fire on everyone, since reinforcements weren't arriving. Fortunately, they did - literally just in time, or that day could have been much more of a catastrophe.

I feel terrible for Babbitt, as I do for all who have lost something because of Trump. But when you're in a violent mob breaking windows & advancing through the Capitol, you're opening yourself up to any action.

I'm genuinely curious: have you posted at all about any of the young black men over the years who have been unarmed, and shot by police? Usually, what I see from conservatives is "they wouldn't have gotten shot if they were obeying the law."
Blaming him because heā€™s a racist piece of shit who pulled the trigger

I blame Byrd because he was incompetent and still allowed to be not only a police officer, but a manager level one. Byrd had a history of fucking up and misconduct (like leaving his service arm in a public bathroom in the Capitol building). He is a case study in why DIE / affirmative action hiring is a terrible idea.

Oh, I don't use the canard "they wouldn't have gotten shot if they were obeying the law." That is, it is a whole raft of logical fallacies in that.

Last edited:
In the end, who is responsible other than the person who pulled the trigger?

There is still more than enough blame for other crimes for the Deep-State who created the Jan6 entrapment scheme.

Both should spend decades in prison.

Nobody more-so, than the members of the Jan6 committee.

-

Reactions: Joe
Black cop kills unarmed white girl at j6 and nothing done to cop. Not charged or even fired and the press has censored the story.

Black cop kills unarmed white girl at j6 and nothing done to cop. Not charged or even fired and the press has censored the story.

Like the North Carolinaā€™s GOP Candidate for Governor Says ā€˜Some Folks Need Killing?!!

1723935890560.png

Can you describe what the murder weapon was going to be?

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Watch the video

A: The hero cop didn't know what was in her backpack. She was warned more than once that there was a gun.

B: How much force does it take to kill elderly legislators with your bare hands?

She has a history of violence. Good thing we never found out.

Watch the video

A: The hero cop didn't know what was in her backpack. She was warned more than once that there was a gun.

B: How much force does it take to kill elderly legislators with your bare hands?

She has a history of violence. Good thing we never found out.
Waste of time trying to have any kind of honest conversation with trash the likes of Joe and T.A. Gardener.

No matter how many facts you put in front of them, the right-wing propaganda sources they take their marching orders from, always have some slippery bullshit response pre-regurgitated for them.

Better to just enjoy the fun of hurling disrespect and insults at them because they've made it clear they aren't interested in facts or the truth.

Everybody, even brainless asses like them understand that Babbitt breached a secure area and gave the Capitol police more than adequate reason to blow her ass away.

Screw these Trumper jerks.

How come the only ones shot at the George Floyd riots were cops?

Waste of time trying to have any kind of honest conversation with trash the likes of Joe and T.A. Gardener.

No matter how many facts you put in front of them, the right-wing propaganda sources they take their marching orders from, always have some slippery bullshit response pre-regurgitated for them.

Better to just enjoy the fun of hurling disrespect and insults at them because they've made it clear they aren't interested in facts or the truth.

Everybody, even brainless asses like them understand that Babbitt breached a secure area and gave the Capitol police more than adequate reason to blow her ass away.

Screw these Trumper jerks.
You have no facts.

Or balls for that matter. A nutless cunt man.

Back