Justice Department ordered to answer for Jan. 6 killing of Ashli Babbitt

Watch the video

A: The hero cop didn't know what was in her backpack. She was warned more than once that there was a gun.

B: How much force does it take to kill elderly legislators with your bare hands?

She has a history of violence. Good thing we never found out.
You are delusional as fuck.

Trespassing would be if she were just walking around. She was climbing though a window/door that had just been busted open by an angry mob. Violent intent can easily be attributed to that.
common sense and discretion can also be used. I didn't see the cop giving the order to stay back or he was going to shoot like a regular human would to an unarmed woman climbing through a broken window before pulling the trigger. There was plenty of time for that. HIs ass should be hung out in the square to make an example out of what happens to fascist cowardly racist cocksuckers. This is what the evil left really fears of Trump. That their bill will come due. And it will and I can't wait.

common sense and discretion can also be used. I didn't see the cop giving the order to stay back or he was going to shoot like a regular human would to an unarmed woman climbing through a broken window before pulling the trigger. There was plenty of time for that. HIs ass should be hung out in the square to make an example out of what happens to fascist cowardly racist cocksuckers. This is what the evil left really fears of Trump. That their bill will come due. And it will and I can't wait.
Okay so I guess it just takes more than the 4 years he was already president? Are you still waiting for the "storm" like a good little dum dum?

This is a thousand times worse than the george floyd story, but TV has censored the murder of ashli.
Yeah, she's 1,000 times worse alright:

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”
Yep, Babbitt's a "model citizen" alright!

HAHAHA. You dems are really desperate. You know if the public finds out about the ashli murder, dems are sunk.
Dem's didn't kill Babbitt. Babbitt killed Babbitt.
Her Twitter account, which was taken down after her death, was rife with references to the QAnon conspiracy theory, which centers on the baseless belief that Trump has secretly battled deep-state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshiping cannibals that includes prominent Democrats who operate a child sex trafficking ring.
She was a fucking nut.

So what was ashli doing that warranted her murder? You know she was unarmed don't you?
She was breaking into a building she had no business being in.

Babbitt, 35, was fatally shot while attempting to climb through the broken window of a barricaded door leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol, where police officers were evacuating members of Congress from the mob supporting Trump’s false claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.
If she "had the right to be there" why did she have to break though a barricade and a broken window?

Are you sick in the head?
No, but Babbitt was.

A case report from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office obtained by the AP shows Ashli Babbitt was issued a criminal summons on charges of reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine. She was also charged with malicious destruction of property for the damage to Norris’ vehicle.

Court records show those charges were later updated to include traffic offenses — reckless driving, negligent driving and failure to control a vehicle’s speed to avoid a collision.

It's called THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE and ashli had a right to be there. Whatever she did, did not warrant pelosi having her killed.
You're so fucking stupid you don't know the difference between a nickname and an official description.

The White House is also referred to as The People's House.

Go put on a black hoodie and backpack like that looney bitch Babbitt wore, and try to get in there without an invitation.

See how many new holes you come away with.

Slippery tongued idiot.

Back