Justice Department ordered to answer for Jan. 6 killing of Ashli Babbitt

I blame Byrd because he was incompetent and still allowed to be not only a police officer, but a manager level one. Byrd had a history of fucking up and misconduct (like leaving his service arm in a public bathroom in the Capitol building). He is a case study in why DIE / affirmative action hiring is a terrible idea.
Byrdie is the poster boy for Didn't Earn It. Should have been fired long ago but he's black and he can't be fired , unless he shoots a black person.

She had a bomb in the backpack? Show us your evidence for that.

Are cops now allowed to shoot anyone with a backpack?
I said "COULD HAVE HAD", you illiterate halfwit.

She was forcing her way through a smashed window into a highly restricted area during a violent riot.

Got what was coming to her.

But then, you know all that.

This is just more sleazy Trump scumbag behavior.

Trying to cloud the issue with the usual silly childish Trumper bullshit.

Feel free to fuck off at your leisure.

Don't take too long though.

Waste of time trying to have any kind of honest conversation with trash the likes of Joe and T.A. Gardener.

No matter how many facts you put in front of them, the right-wing propaganda sources they take their marching orders from, always have some slippery bullshit response pre-regurgitated for them.

Better to just enjoy the fun of hurling disrespect and insults at them because they've made it clear they aren't interested in facts or the truth.

Everybody, even brainless asses like them understand that Babbitt breached a secure area and gave the Capitol police more than adequate reason to blow her ass away.

Screw these Trumper jerks.
I always link that video so that they can see the bedlam and destruction just before she was shot. I figure that even someone with their low IQ can fully appreciate what it must have been like to be on the other side of the doors just before Babbitt breached.

Doesn't matter to me. I know the dog deserved to be put down. Any lawsuits or inquiries will go nowhere.

He's got to live with it for the rest of his life ... if he was bragging that shows just how guilty he feels... Judgment day is coming as well... And you can trust that he realizes that...
He wasn't bragging at all, but I'm not surprised that you and your fellow racist TDAK believe that. You did think that the murder of George Floyd was righteous, remember? And then there was Michael Brown, and dozens more. Of course it's different if the cop is black and the dead perp is white, isn't it?

I always link that video so that they can see the bedlam and destruction just before she was shot. I figure that even someone with their low IQ can fully appreciate what it must have been like to be on the other side of the doors just before Babbitt breached.

Doesn't matter to me. I know the dog deserved to be put down. Any lawsuits or inquiries will go nowhere.
You should be put down and any offspring your genes have spawned.

When there is a real insurrection I'm sure your candy ass will be in a basement hiding somewhere.

It's called trespassing you fucking nitwit. Not a capital crime in most precincts.
Trespassing would be if she were just walking around. She was climbing though a window/door that had just been busted open by an angry mob. Violent intent can easily be attributed to that.

Back