Kamala Harris arrested and perp walked this Black Mother who DID NOTHING WRONG—and then lied about it!

Look at the little snowflakes all drawn like flies to bullshit. Poor little guys. So angwy and upset!
Why don't you try to disprove the mother and her daughter asswipe. Oh I know why you don't. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. :laugh:

Now go deliver french fries for Uber Eats before you get fired.

Why don't you try to disprove the mother and her daughter asswipe. Oh I know you don't. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. :laugh:

Now go deliver french fries for Uber Eats before you get fired.

Oh no, another Uber Eats joke from Doofy Howser. How many is that now? 1,529? Well played.

I don't watch youtube videos posted by fucking morons. Cry some more, little snowflake.

Oh no, another Uber Eats joke from Doofy Howser. How many is that now? 1,529? Well played.

I don't watch youtube videos posted by fucking morons. Cry some more, little snowflake.
You just shoot off you fat mouth without knowing what you are talking about like a good little Democrat moron. No wonder the only job you can find is a driver for Uber Eats. (#1,530)

Is the Huffington Post liberal enough for you to read retard?

The Human Costs Of Kamala Harris’ War On Truancy

:magagrin:

You just shoot off you fat mouth without knowing what you are talking about like a good little Democrat moron. No wonder the only job you can find is a driver for Uber Eats. (#1,530)

Is the Huffington Post liberal enough for you to read retard?

The Human Costs Of Kamala Harris’ War On Truancy

:magagrin:
Did they talk about how you treated your family member and then posted the prescribed treatment on an internet chat board doofy?

Look at the little snowflakes all drawn like flies to bullshit. Poor little guys. So angwy and upset!
At least you're honest to admit you leftists don't actually give a shit if someone is guilty or not they can be arrested for doing nothing. That's your whole approach to trump. It's amazing how excited you are to share your stupidity with the world.

Back