Kamala Harris arrested and perp walked this Black Mother who DID NOTHING WRONG—and then lied about it!

I worked in the Mechanical Engineering Dept. and in the Religion Library, Concarty, which was beneath the stacks of the main library.

My father insisted on this and those GST’s (Generation Skipping Taxes) in the Trust Fund were nice…Grandfather to Grandson..

I took STEM courses in high school which was a few miles from Vandy. Lived and ate my meals at home near Vandy and Belmont college. I had to compete with my SAT and high school GPA.

Sorry that you missed the collegiate experience. You would have learned about correct grammar and word spacing…and lots more.

As Gomer Pyle would say, my best to you and yours.

Well, I realize that your word of the day calendar came in a bit useful,, but perhaps you should look up the actual definition before you use the word.

I didn't miss out on anything. My high school GPA was 3.9, I was third in a class of about a thousand. My ACT scores were all in the 90's, over 99 in both math and science, but I wasn't interested in a career in science.

My father was a teacher. He didn't make a ton of money, so I worked my way through school, most of my undergraduate years I worked the graveyard shift at a bank. I eventually settled on a career in computers, I was a programmer, project manager, technical business analyst. I ended up consulting in a number of industries, real estate, airline loyalty, and eventually health care. Most of my career was spent consulting, I ended my career accepting a VP position in Jacksonville with a large healthcare organization. Probably not that tough to figure out. They paid everything to move me, including my closing costs, a great package. I had lost my wife to lung cancer and my kids had both graduated. It was a nice fresh start for me.

I worked to get to where I am today. You had it handed to you. Which is why I appreciate what I have and what I've accomplished. You are nothing but an entitled trust fund baby. Envy? Your life is small and pathetic. Who the fuck would want to be a pompous jackass like you? Not me, pal.

Well, I realize that your word of the day calendar came in a bit useful,, but perhaps you should look up the actual definition before you use the word.

I didn't miss out on anything. My high school GPA was 3.9, I was third in a class of about a thousand. My ACT scores were all in the 90's, over 99 in both math and science, but I wasn't interested in a career in science.

My father was a teacher. He didn't make a ton of money, so I worked my way through school, most of my undergraduate years I worked the graveyard shift at a bank. I eventually settled on a career in computers, I was a programmer, project manager, technical business analyst. I ended up consulting in a number of industries, real estate, airline loyalty, and eventually health care. Most of my career was spent consulting, I ended my career accepting a VP position in Jacksonville with a large healthcare organization. Probably not that tough to figure out. They paid everything to move me, including my closing costs, a great package. I had lost my wife to lung cancer and my kids had both graduated. It was a nice fresh start for me.

I worked to get to where I am today. You had it handed to you. Which is why I appreciate what I have and what I've accomplished. You are nothing but an entitled trust fund baby. Envy? Your life is small and pathetic. Who the fuck would want to be a pompous jackass like you? Not me, pal.
That was ugly, take it back, Concarty.

Remember, I told you that envy is corrosive, Concarty.

We weren’t the same quality baseball team then as the “Vandy Boys” are now. Lots of their great athletes are in MLB now.

I loved the game…still do.

Season tickets for the ATL Braves.

Well Earl, I'll give you this, wrong team, right sport. I am also a huge baseball fan. We did get you in 1991. I pitched in high school. Not anywhere near good enough to play in college. Same with basketball. Enjoyed the hell out of it though. I am forced to endure more Braves games than I would like to, my wife is a fan of all the Atlanta teams, and Georgia football. I married her anyway.

So you all enrolled there. Did any of you actually study there? Or was enrolling enough for your rich daddy?
All eight of us graduated and some received advanced degrees at other universities.

My oldest brother pitched for Vandy before I was there. He was a Civil Engineer.

Don’t be envious of those with wealthy parents, Concarty.

It made my life a great deal easier.

Well Earl, I'll give you this, wrong team, right sport. I am also a huge baseball fan. We did get you in 1991. I pitched in high school. Not anywhere near good enough to play in college. Same with basketball. Enjoyed the hell out of it though. I am forced to endure more Braves games than I would like to, my wife is a fan of all the Atlanta teams, and Georgia football. I married her anyway.
You married up, Concarty.

Congrats.

All eight of us graduated and some received advanced degrees at other universities.

My oldest brother pitched for Vandy before I was there. He was a Civil Engineer.

Don’t be envious of those with wealthy parents, Concarty.

It made my life a great deal easier.

I'm not envious of wealthy parents, but I don't begrudge you anything either. I'd imagine it does make life easier. I inherited 10 grand in 1979 from my Godfather. I turned it into my retirement. If I hadn't had that money and the commitment to never touch it until I retired, I would not be in as good a position I am today. I feel very fortunate that I was able to benefit from that and that I resisted the urge to blow it.

That was ugly, take it back, Concarty.

Remember, I told you that envy is corrosive, Concarty.

Take what back? LOL. That you are a pompous ass? I would think you were self aware enough to know you were. Oh well.

You married up, Concarty.

Congrats.

I married a beautiful, intelligent woman. Why she finds me attractive is a mystery of nature, but I will not question it. Honestly, I think she was told all her life that she was nothing but white trash. I think that's tragic. I will tell you honestly that I am the luckiest man on earth to have had the circumstances of my life bring me to her. I'll stop gushing now. You probably just like the Braves fan part :)

Take what back? LOL. That you are a pompous ass? I would think you were self aware enough to know you were. Oh well.
See, I told you that envy is corrosive. You have repeated that ad hominem twice.

I am glad that you completed high school but I can tell that you did not excel.

I suppose that 10K to you was a great deal of money. You can buy many Big Macs with that.

Last edited:
I married a beautiful, intelligent woman. Why she finds me attractive is a mystery of nature, but I will not question it. Honestly, I think she was told all her life that she was nothing but white trash. I think that's tragic. I will tell you honestly that I am the luckiest man on earth to have had the circumstances of my life bring me to her. I'll stop gushing now. You probably just like the Braves fan part :)
it's probably your good retirement plan.

that actually is true love.

the rest is humanity deceiving self deception over time never repeating 16-4-2 max concurrent genealogical removal.

As I said, you married up.

Yes, she shows class and upbringing…she does follow the Braves. The baseball guys say that Acuna’s younger brother who plays for the Mets is better than Ronald. He would be a great fit at short for the Braves.

Her preference in men …not so great.

Tell her next year is the year…Acuna and Strider will be back. Riley too.

Congrats…Otra vez.

Last edited:
See, I told you that envy is corrosive. You have repeated that ad hominem twice.

I am glad that you completed high school but I can tell that you did not excell.

I suppose that 10K to you was a great deal of money. You can buy many Big Macs with that.

Ah, okay, back to it. Pompous ass isn't exactly high on the list of insults, but I guess it hit home. Yes, 10k was a lot of money. I bought ten year treasury bonds. Sold them for a huge profit over the next few years as interest rates dropped. I then invested that money mostly in the S&P. If your cult leader had done that, he'd be way richer than he is now. When I started working I put the max into a 401K. I had great matching. When I switched over to consulting I opened another retirement account. When the Roth became available, I moved almost all of my retirement account to a Roth. Greatest deal I've ever seen. Five years to pay the tax. In 2009, after I lost a good portion of my investment, I made a gamble on Royal Bank of Scotland preferred. Paid off massively. I've been coasting ever since, almost entirely in income generating instruments. Mostly preferred stocks. I retired in 2021.

It's excel. So that statement didn't work out very well for you. Yes, I excelled. Whether you believe that or not isn't very important, but the fact is, I know you do believe it. Carry on.

Ah, okay, back to it. Pompous ass isn't exactly high on the list of insults, but I guess it hit home. Yes, 10k was a lot of money. I bought ten year treasury bonds. Sold them for a huge profit over the next few years as interest rates dropped. I then invested that money mostly in the S&P. If your cult leader had done that, he'd be way richer than he is now. When I started working I put the max into a 401K. I had great matching. When I switched over to consulting I opened another retirement account. When the Roth became available, I moved almost all of my retirement account to a Roth. Greatest deal I've ever seen. Five years to pay the tax. In 2009, after I lost a good portion of my investment, I made a gamble on Royal Bank of Scotland preferred. Paid off massively. I've been coasting ever since, almost entirely in income generating instruments. Mostly preferred stocks. I retired in 2021.

It's excel. So that statement didn't work out very well for you. Yes, I excelled. Whether you believe that or not isn't very important, but the fact is, I know you do believe it. Carry on.
but see.

the whole wallstreet concept is parasitism.

investing should not be an occupation.

you do nothing and create nothing..

Back