Kamala Harris arrested and perp walked this Black Mother who DID NOTHING WRONG—and then lied about it!

Funny, I believe EL said that just about a week ago. I still have no idea exactly what it means. Perhaps something to do with decapitation, but very bizarre. Either way, you are twins. Part of the borg. And both members of a cult.
No, you are confused. I posted it.

It’s self-explanatory.

It’s an old Black joke and is not racist.

The one whose head fell off lost, Concarty.

Last edited:
FqkjpYwaAAEVWbR

Why would we do that, Concarty?

We are both hombres. At least I believe he is.

I don’t do hotel rooms with hombres.

You?

In that case, feel free to continue your circle jerk for all to see. Whatever floats your boat.

In that case, feel free to continue your circle jerk for all to see. Whatever floats your boat.
You appear to be upset, Concarty.

Circle jerk? Do you do that?

Your Rubric Template scores are in the mail. As the Adjudicator/Judge, I could not give you high scores. You may be disappointed.

I call them as I see them.

Your Rubric Template scores are in the mail. As the Adjudicator/Judge, I could not give you high scores. You may be disappointed.

Which is why you are unqualified for that position. Your skill set is, frankly, very limited and focused. Engineers make poor advocates.

I don't feel the need to lie about a simple mistake Earl. So one of us is taking this seriously, and it isn't me.
You are the one that seems butt hurt. Highly amusing :laugh: How was your Uber Eats lunch run. Did any feel sorry for you financial plight and give you a good tip?

Which is why you are unqualified for that position. Your skill set is, frankly, very limited and focused. Engineers make poor advocates.
Engineers are very precise. I am sure you will find his scoring of you disappointing. Now sober up for your Uber Eats dinner run.

Funny, I believe EL said that just about a week ago. I still have no idea exactly what it means. Perhaps something to do with decapitation, but very bizarre. Either way, you are twins. Part of the borg. And both members of a cult.
Take your medications you are hallucinating again. Is it hard for you to find your Uber Eats delivery addresses when you are hallucinating?

Twins, Earl must be uncommonly hansom.

Take your medications you are hallucinating again. Is it hard for you to find your Uber Eats delivery addresses when you are hallucinating?

Twins, Earl must be uncommonly hansom.

Handsome. I doubt it. A doctor that can't spell a simple word like that? LOL. Sure, Doofy, sure.

Yes he does but his definition is a bit different. he sits in the middle and people form a circle around him and jerk off on him. Ewww

Engineers are very precise. I am sure you will find his scoring of you disappointing. Now sober up for your Uber Eats dinner run.

Yes. But they lack critical thinking skills. It leads to hubris. I've seen it over and over again throughout my career with technical people. No people skills. As for you, I have no idea what you actually do/did, but it certainly didn't involve thinking.

Back