Kamala Harris arrested and perp walked this Black Mother who DID NOTHING WRONG—and then lied about it!

Ah, okay, back to it. Pompous ass isn't exactly high on the list of insults, but I guess it hit home. Yes, 10k was a lot of money. I bought ten year treasury bonds. Sold them for a huge profit over the next few years as interest rates dropped. I then invested that money mostly in the S&P. If your cult leader had done that, he'd be way richer than he is now. When I started working I put the max into a 401K. I had great matching. When I switched over to consulting I opened another retirement account. When the Roth became available, I moved almost all of my retirement account to a Roth. Greatest deal I've ever seen. Five years to pay the tax. In 2009, after I lost a good portion of my investment, I made a gamble on Royal Bank of Scotland preferred. Paid off massively. I've been coasting ever since, almost entirely in income generating instruments. Mostly preferred stocks. I retired in 2021.

It's excel. So that statement didn't work out very well for you. Yes, I excelled. Whether you believe that or not isn't very important, but the fact is, I know you do believe it. Carry on.
Well, no, Concarty.

I posted “excel.”

Dictionary

AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab
"Excel" means to be superior to others or to surpass in achievement or accomplishment.For example, someone might excel in math or sports. Synonyms of "excel" include outstrip, eclipse, transcend, exceed, top, and beat.

Hmm.. She can't pronounce her name correctly. She can't tell us when Kamala showed up to arrest her because she didn't. Then the video hides the signed part of the arrest warrant because Kamala Harris' name is not on the warrant.

But don't worry. In spite of their being no evidence of Harris arresting this woman, MAGA believes she did.

I'm not near Macon, Concarty. I am far to the north of Macon.

No, Concarty, I went fishing yesterday...the water is cooling.

Why do you envy people who belong to country clubs?

Have you delivered the sausage biscuits for Uber Eats, as directed?

It's not "Bumbfuck," dummy.

BUMFUCK definition in American English
Collins Dictionary
https://www.collinsdictionary.com › dictionary › bumfuck
bumfuck in British English (ˈbʌmˌfʌk IPA Pronunciation Guide ) noun mainly US taboo, slang a remote or insignificant place.
He can't even insult someone correctly. It is no wonder that he is an Uber Eats driver.

Go back to Junior High dropping out was a big mistake. Now you are stuck as a Uber Eats driver for ever.
We had a guy at my high school, West, in Nashville, who was accepted at Vandy after he completed the tenth grade.

He “excelled” at Vandy too.

Concarty? No, I don’t think so.

I just looked at post no. 51, it’s spelled correctly, Concarty.

You may need new glasses.

So, I'm not gonna battle with you about this Earl. You honestly seem like a decent fellow. But here's what I don't get. You and I both know you went back and edited your post. I quoted you exactly. I wouldn't have even bothered except for the context in which you made the error (claiming I did not excel). What I don't get is why. Why is it so important to you that you have to lie about it? It's just not a big deal. You made a typo. Big deal. Obviously I do it all the time. I always need a damn spell checker. But to be that worried about a simple typo just makes you look foolish. No one here cares. I certainly don't. But I have a lot more respect for someone who just admits their mistake. We all make them. Admitting them makes people trust you more.

Kamala is not a cop. She arrested nobody. Charges are done in a group with views of police and the harmed being taken into account. She was not the pope handing down charges.

So, I'm not gonna battle with you about this Earl. You honestly seem like a decent fellow. But here's what I don't get. You and I both know you went back and edited your post. I quoted you exactly. I wouldn't have even bothered except for the context in which you made the error (claiming I did not excel). What I don't get is why. Why is it so important to you that you have to lie about it? It's just not a big deal. You made a typo. Big deal. Obviously I do it all the time. I always need a damn spell checker. But to be that worried about a simple typo just makes you look foolish. No one here cares. I certainly don't. But I have a lot more respect for someone who just admits their mistake. We all make them. Admitting them makes people trust you more.
Like voting for Dementia Joe and the Ho.

Kamala is not a cop. She arrested nobody. Charges are done in a group with views of police and the harmed being taken into account. She was not the pope handing down charges.
she decided who got arrested.

it's called being a District Attorney or DA.

look into it, dumbass.

:truestory:

I don’t worry much, Concarty. Edits are shown when changes are made and post no. 51 shows no edit.

As I posted, you might need new glasses.

I admitted that I once made a mistake when I thought I made a mistake.

I know that children read these forums and they need to read the most pristine grammar that we can muster. My grandson is six (6) and is reading at the second grade level. I don’t care to see him or any other children reading polluted grammar.

Surely (Shirley) you agree.

Go back to Junior High dropping out was a big mistake. Now you are stuck as a Uber Eats driver for ever.
He does have benefits…he can eat some of the food before he delivers it.

As I have posted before, all work is inspirational but not all work is aspirational.

I think that Pliny the Elder said that too. (Sic)

I don’t worry much, Concarty. Edits are shown when changes are made and post no. 51 shows no edit.

As I posted, you might need new glasses.

I admitted that I once made a mistake when I thought I made a mistake.

I know that children read these forums and they need to read the most pristine grammar that we can muster. My grandson is six (6) and is reading at the second grade level. I don’t care to see him or any other children reading polluted grammar.

Surely (Shirley) you agree.

False. The edit only shows after a certain amount of time. But, suit yourself. This is why I stand by my statement that your are a pompous ass. Pompous asses don't admit simple mistakes. That's you. It also shows a lack of integrity. Something you share with your preferred candidate. One of many negative character traits. How sad.

Anyone who lets their child or grandchild read these forums is a lousy parent. Even more so if you let your six year old grandson read this gutter trash and foul language. But again, suit yourself.

False. The edit only shows after a certain amount of time. But, suit yourself. This is why I stand by my statement that your are a pompous ass. Pompous asses don't admit simple mistakes. That's you. It also shows a lack of integrity. Something you share with your preferred candidate. One of many negative character traits. How sad.

Anyone who lets their child or grandchild read these forums is a lousy parent. Even more so if you let your six year old grandson read this gutter trash and foul language. But again, suit yourself.

you Dem malthusians are the ones trying to kill all the poors.

that's actually the height of pomposity.

Read carefully, Concarty.

“I know that children read these forums and they need to read the most pristine grammar that we can muster. My grandson is six (6) and is reading at the second grade level. I don’t care to see him or any other children reading polluted grammar.”

I am his grandfather, not his father. I am sure that his parents would not allow him to read these forums, nor would I, but other young children could and do.

You appear stressed, Concarty…those Uber deliveries getting too difficult?

Back