Kamala Harris arrested and perp walked this Black Mother who DID NOTHING WRONG—and then lied about it!

Is that the course of treatment you are suggesting to your family members? Sausage biscuits? I don't that will help them, Doofy Howser.
No, Concarty, he's telling you to deliver sausage biscuits for Uber Eats.

"I don't that will help them."

Good grief, go back and complete high school.

No, Concarty, he's telling you to deliver sausage biscuits for Uber Eats.

"I don't that will help them."

Good grief, go back and complete high school.

Hi Earl!!! Did you have fun at the Country Club yesterday?

I'm sure a Country Club somewhere near Bumbfuck (Macon), GA has people just dying to get in. Which one do you belong to Earl? Did you win the club championship like Trump did last year? By cheating?

Hi Earl!!! Did you have fun at the Country Club yesterday?

I'm sure a Country Club somewhere near Bumbfuck (Macon), GA has people just dying to get in. Which one do you belong to Earl? Did you win the club championship like Trump did last year? By cheating?
I'm not near Macon, Concarty. I am far to the north of Macon.

No, Concarty, I went fishing yesterday...the water is cooling.

Why do you envy people who belong to country clubs?

Have you delivered the sausage biscuits for Uber Eats, as directed?

It's not "Bumbfuck," dummy.

BUMFUCK definition in American English
Collins Dictionary
https://www.collinsdictionary.com › dictionary › bumfuck
bumfuck in British English (ˈbʌmˌfʌk IPA Pronunciation Guide ) noun mainly US taboo, slang a remote or insignificant place.

Last edited:
I'm not near Macon, Concarty. I am far to the north of Macon.

No, Concarty, I went fishing yesterday...the water is cooling.

Why do you envy people who belong to country clubs?

Have you delivered the sausage biscuits for Uber Eats, as directed?

Next county up, eh Earl? How many trucks are sitting on blocks in your back yard?

Envy them? ROTFLMFAO!!! Country club members are sorority brothers that never grew up. I hated them in college. You do the math.

Next county up, eh Earl? How many trucks are sitting on blocks in your back yard?

Envy them? ROTFLMFAO!!! Country club members are sorority brothers that never grew up. I hated them in college. You do the math.
None, Concarty.

The Architectural Committee does not allow that.

You?

A fraternity or sorority is a brotherhood or sisterhood formed around common goals and aspirations. These men and women make a commitment to each other for life. The members that form a fraternity or sorority share their efforts, friendship, and knowledge. Together they learn, grow, and make the fraternity or sorority, commonly called a Greek organization, stronger. Their common experience builds ties that last a lifetime.

A sorority would consist of women. I am not a woman, Concarty.

You would know this if you had actually matriculated at a college or university.

Last edited:
None, Concarty.

The Architectural Committee does not allow that.

You?

A fraternity or sorority is a brotherhood or sisterhood formed around common goals and aspirations. These men and women make a commitment to each other for life. The members that form a fraternity or sorority share their efforts, friendship, and knowledge. Together they learn, grow, and make the fraternity or sorority, commonly called a Greek organization, stronger. Their common experience builds ties that last a lifetime.

A sorority would consist of women. I am not a woman, Concarty.

You would know this if you had actually matriculated at a college or university.

Architectural committee? Is that your fancy country club name for HOA?

Yes, I stand corrected. Which Fraternity did you pledge, Earl? Do you guys also get together to play tennis and drink gin and tonics?

Architectural committee? Is that your fancy country club name for HOA?

Yes, I stand corrected. Which Fraternity did you pledge, Earl? Do you guys also get together to play tennis and drink gin and tonics?
Pi Kappa Alpha.

I played baseball at Vandy...second base, lots of scars on my legs to prove it. I did break a few noses of the offenders with the tags though.

No, Concarty, the Architectural Committee is a subset of the HOA.

Does your trailer court have one?

That was ugly, Concarty...I take it back.

Pi Kappa Alpha.

No, Concarty, the Architectural Committee is a subset of the HOA.

Does your trailer court have one?

That was ugly, Concarty...I take it back.

Well, that explains everything I need to know about you Earl. A Frat boy that never grew up.

Well, that explains everything I need to know about you Earl. A Frat boy that never grew up.
Why the envy for college life, Concarty?

I remember those days fondly.

All seven of my siblings and I matriculated at Vandy. My father went to medical school there.

Mine wasn’t a legacy appointment. Of course my father was a philanthropist and gave generously to Vandy.

Of course this is all anecdotal, Concarty, but in this case, true.

Envy will corrupt you, Concarty, don’t allow it to consume you.

All seven of my siblings and I matriculated at Vandy. My father went to medical school there.

Mine wasn’t a legacy appointment. Of course my father was a philanthropist and gave generously to Vandy.

So you had a rich daddy who got you into college, you joined a frat, probably inherited your rich daddy's money and now you hang out with a bunch of trust fund babies at a country club. You are Donald Trump.

I loved college. I paid my way through school by working, unlike you. I absolutely detested frat boys. Still do. They are obnoxious, pretty much like you, Earl.

Envy? I wouldn't trade places with you or Donald Trump for any amount of money.

So you all enrolled there. Did any of you actually study there? Or was enrolling enough for your rich daddy?

So you had a rich daddy who got you into college, you joined a frat, probably inherited your rich daddy's money and now you hang out with a bunch of trust fund babies at a country club. You are Donald Trump.

I loved college. I paid my way through school by working, unlike you. I absolutely detested frat boys. Still do. They are obnoxious, pretty much like you, Earl.

Envy? I wouldn't trade places with you or Donald Trump for any amount of money.
I worked in the Mechanical Engineering Dept. and in the Religion Library, Concarty, which was beneath the stacks of the main library.

My father insisted on this and those GST’s (Generation Skipping Taxes) in the Trust Fund were nice…Grandfather to Grandson..

I took STEM courses in high school which was a few miles from Vandy. I lived and ate my meals at home near Vandy and Belmont college. I had to compete with my SAT and high school GPA.

Sorry that you missed the collegiate experience. You would have learned about correct grammar and word spacing…and lots more.

As Gomer Pyle would say, my best to you and yours.

Minnie Pearl, a comedian who pretended to be an uneducated country girl, was a Vandy graduate.

Last edited:
Back