Kamalama Ding Dong is tanking the markets

and again YOU blame the President for the debt when it is a DEM but when it is a Republican it is all Congresses fault.
I see how it goes ,
just like the Dem Presidents the Republican ones have the power of the veto and can send the budget and spending bills back to congress.
and IF they don't and sign them they have to take the blame.
They have the FINAL say.
Have a nice day
it is historical reality that Demmycrats spend more than Republicans.......no one with any brains would ever try to deny that.........

it is historical reality that Demmycrats spend more than Republicans.......no one with any brains would ever try to deny that.........
Who ever said they didn't?
you are trying to change what we have been talking about.
YOU want to blame the debt on the Dem Presidents and Congress when there is a Republican President it DOESN'T work that way.
FACT is it is the President that has VETO power and can send spending bills and budgets back to Congress until he gets one he is okay with. so the final say is with the President and it doesn't matter if they are DEM or Republican they are the ones that get the blame for the debt.
and it is also a fact that the Dems may spend more but it is under the Republican Presidents the debt went up more then Dem Presidents.
and it is another FACT that Republicans have run us into more recessions and it is the Dems that get us out of them
Have a nice day

another lie from shit for brains......
OH , you want to count the recessions the Republicans have left for the Dems to clean up shit for brains?
and the one Bush left for Obama was almost a DEPRESSION you asshole.
YOU are a real asshole well maybe not an asshole , assholes are useful you are just a low life POS moron
Have a nice day shit for brains

OH , you want to count the recessions the Republicans have left for the Dems to clean up shit for brains?
and the one Bush left for Obama was almost a DEPRESSION you asshole.
actually caused by Clinton......Bush is the one who tried to stop the bundling of unsecured mortgages and guaranteeing them with federal funds.......the Dems in Congress blocked action calling it racist.........you, asshole.......

as I said, I don't start the insult tossing but I do reciprocate......
YOU are a real asshole well maybe not an asshole , assholes are useful you are just a low life POS moron
Have a nice day shit for brains

actually caused by Clinton......Bush is the one who tried to stop the bundling of unsecured mortgages and guaranteeing them with federal funds.......the Dems in Congress blocked action calling it racist.........you, asshole.......

as I said, I don't start the insult tossing but I do reciprocate......
LOL
have a nice day

You’ve never heard eye of the tiger? Did. Oh well. Fear not you’ve only got six months until your rescue.
I don't memorize the names of songs or bands unless I like them.....now Jethro Tull I remember.....so your singer was in the same hostel you stayed at......

its always a nice day when I get to correct a demmycrat spreading lies and rewriting history,,,,,,
who is " rewriting history "?
it is still a fact that we have been in more recessions and as in Bush's case almost a depression under Republican Presidents and it is always a Dem that pulls us out.
Have a nice day

I don't memorize the names of songs or bands unless I like them.....now Jethro Tull I remember.....so your singer was in the same hostel you stayed at......

It’s a moving hotel. Zadar Croatia today. Beautiful city. You can dream, sin, but most likely you’ll never be here. Not he singer. Just a member of the band. Hostel?

😂

Back